Reviews for Strawberry Trifle
Altira chapter 1 . 6/5
Man that was rough, made me hella sad too; not to mention the tears that suddenly sieged bloody war against my poor, poor little eyes.
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
God, that actually made me cry. That is just playing with emotions I didn't know I had... And I had them, until you killed them!
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
*LOUD SCREAMING* OK YES I UNDERSTAND BUT MY SOUL DOESN'T WANT TO ACCEPT THIS
WHAT IS THIS PAIN I AM FEELING NO
Cody Zik chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Oh. My. Gawd. I hope you're happy-you made me cry inside! It's so sad but so beautiful TT_TT Despite the tears, it was brilliant! Fantastic writing :3

Cody Zik
TheScarlettMoon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
oh my holy fucking jesus. I wanted to just spill my guts out when poor Grimmy died. It was so good. R.I.P. Grimm we'll miss you so much ;n; I'm sure Ichigo does too.
Aria6 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow, so good and so sad... I loved it. :)
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really enjoyed it _ But more importantly, I want to thank you sincerely for not leaving a "Character death" warning. I can't stand them, and people seem to feel that we're all going to sue them for not putting up a warning. Seriously, angst and an M rating is enough.

Anyway, thanks, and good job :)
isagawa.yoko chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awwwww nooo grimmyy awww i liked this thankyou for write it
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was so good...made me cry...on the inside.
WildBerryKitten chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I so love you right now... This fic made me cry but it was just so... Wonderful... Your work never disappoints me.
rechanxramenxlover chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
My feels ;_; This was wonderfully written.
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
...That was so sad... The ending there... Sigh...
But it was a really good short story :) I liked how you wrote the flash backs, it mixed well with the present
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I both love and hate this fic. I cried inside. I did. And as it dawned on me that you were actually going to do it... my stomach tightened uncomfortably.

And when I read this line, that I just knew was coming...

"But even when his own blood splattered the walls as his neck was pierced; he couldn't bring himself to hate him."

... i threw my hand across my stomach and yelled "no" out loud.

You bastard. I adore you.
ItsJustAmi chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I ALMOST FREAKING CRIED AT THIS. OH POOR ICHIGO /3 but great story yo
Jamaica-tan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is an awesome story!

Tbh if I had to choose between Grimmjow as my red hot lover and my retarded family, I'd choose him. I regret nothing!