Reviews for RDA
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
You have got to update
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Honestly I'm shocked they don't have a support base on one of the other moons for standard resource extraction and limit the on-planet to a simple Forward Operating Base.

Also, Thor Rods would be invaluable in this situation.
OakheadLord chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I personally prefer stories where the RDA is just the leading company in mining and stuff like that, but this is pretty good too.
Lost Guy chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
ah i love humanity... always fuckin with each other and a other species till we cause another holocaust event.
keep up the great work.
oldman543 chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Sooo good. Update?
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Big mistake in killing off the heroine (Neytiri), despite the need to get Sully on the humans side, this was not the way to do it. In fact your story has basically signed the death warrant for all Na'vi, With Sully hurt emotionally more than anyone could ever imagine, and believing the Na'vi themselves killed his mate, this will ultimately turn into one massive blood bath! Jake will instinctively help the humans destroy everything and anything, that took his beautiful woman from him! The Na'vi love and bond for each other is something far stronger than any human can imagine, in Jake's mind, in killing Neytiri, a part of him also died there and then, and nothing will ever change that! She was the only being in his universe that made his life worth living again, and now that was taken way from him, and to make matters worse, he believes it to be his own clansmen who did the dirty work! Jake will now undertake all that is necessary to destroy those who took his mate away, and with him cutting his queue from his head, he will never be able to speak to her again through Eywa, only in his own death will he possibly be able to rejoin his beloved within the Tree Of Souls? This has to be sanctioned by the tsahik of the clan, but if Sully goes ballistic against the very people he wrongly believes killed his mate, he will not be granted this honour or passage to Eywa.
Sorry, but I did not like this storyline because of the above events.
the grey mage chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
and ill be here waiting.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
I understand take your time.
nothingnoir chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
hi, nice story, very interesting. just feel the need to correct your german :P it's "nach pandora gehen" not "zu" oh well, just nitpicking. anyway: good story so far
oldman543 chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Awesome. Where us the rest. I want to read more.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Nicely done. :)
ussopking chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
this story...is sooooo AWSOME _

cant beliee ive never read it before, hoping you update soon :)
The Thousandth Son chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Hey, not logged on right now but I must say I love this story, you must continue!

coincidentally, my name is Nathaniel too.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
:o

That was just awesome.

Lovin' it! :D
TomKawczynski chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
Nasty last chapter in terms of what you did to Jake, but clever tactics. I would have liked to have seen a little more about the hunt, however, as I think Neytiri would have had better instincts.

I'm enjoying the story and look to see where you go with it!