Reviews for Fallen Rose
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Could understand Sam's feelings of anger and betrayal as Lucifer showed Mary's deal to him in his head but great how Dean then explained how it hadn't been meant like that, their mum had not known what she was bringing on them, she just wanted the man she loved back. He needed to explain too, Sam had no real memories of their mum and Lucifer was putting bad ones in his head.

Great ending. I'm putting my faith in Kripke having the boys defeat Lucifer and Michael together.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
excellent au. Love that you let Sam see the whole thing unfold just as Dean did. And both feeling powerless to change the outcome. But powerful in their stand against the oncoming evil.

Shar
carocali chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Interesting premise. Lord knows these boys have kept enough secrets from each other. I only know a little about the episode but it seems pretty intense. I do believe they changed the title though... i could be wrong.

Thanks for unleashing whatever is in your head to the page - I'll take what I can get!

:D

Caroline
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
omg

THIS WAS AWESOME!

:) I Utterly loved it!

this was amazing

i bloody loved reading this and Now I can't even wait till the eppy!

e
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
aww. i love the brotherly love they have.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww this was soo good sweetie! Poor Sammy, he never had a chance ( He was doomed from the time he was born from something he had absolutely no control over *huggles Sammy plush* This was really great and I'm so excited for the new episodes! I really hope Kripke gets his crap together though and fixes our boys -.-; *insert angry fist shake* Great job honey!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
damm poor sammy... dean right mary did love him
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
For Sam to see what his mother did, really hit him to the core. Knowing that she sold his soul before he was born, not knowing what exactly what Yellow Eyes wanted to begin with.

Now he knows the truth and with Dean's help he'll get through it, Dean will always be there for his SAmmy helping him to say no.

Nice story hun I'm really excited to see the January 21 episode.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Yep, I can just picture the shock Sam felt finding out this way what happened. How can you deal with it, when your mom sold you to the devil before you even existed. I loved Dean declaring the devil wasn't going to get anyone else. Great story, dark, sad but awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
me ha gustado mucho su punto de vista y ansiosamente esperamos el 21 para ver el 5x11, supongo que omo siempre big bro recatando a su baby bro y dandole seguridad y confort para seguir juntos contra lucifer que esta tratando de separarlos a cualquier precio. casammy