Reviews for Final Fantasy VII: Parallels
Firianna chapter 1 . 2/5
You've written an awsome story.
I love it! I wish it were longer, I think It'd be just amazing!
Any chance you might continue it? there aren't a lot of ff7 fics that I REALLY like a lot, but this one of them! Keep up your excellent writing!
Nitinha56 chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
Such a cute story I cant wait to read the rest of it so please update soon thanks.
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
This is an awesome story! I hope that you update it soon though because I am quite interested to know what will happen next and how Sephiroth being a "terrorist" will affect things. After all, the people love Sephiroth. If Sephiroth is with the "terrorists", people might be more inclined to believe and follow Sephiroth rather than Shinra...
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is really good XD
Zivalene chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
All I can say is "Wow...". For a long time now, I've been perplexed of how to do a first person with Sephiroth because of his inwardness. And this has totally opened my eyes that Sephiroth is much like Cloud in the manor that he cares for those around him, and that he knows-sometimes-that his actions affect those around him.

Every moment I was reading this, I was either smiling, laughing, or having an awe-ispired moment. :) It makes me almost feel like crying that this isn't the canon events of Final Fantasy VII.

Thanks for the great chapters and I cannot wait to read more.
Illulian chapter 12 . 4/29/2010
Wow! This is an awesome AU. You've done an excellent job portraying Sephiroth and his battle for his sanity. I also like how Cloud fits into this fic. In a lot of AU's they have him kidnapped by Hojo or something so he can have the Mako requirements to be a First. I like that you just had him be himself, and that he's good, he just lacks confidence. Great read, please update!

-Blooming D.
‥.。・。*:

p.s. As a yaoi fangirl I have to ask, are there going to be any intimates? xD!

If not, I'll deal, I like how Sephiroth is working on friendships with Zack and Cloud, it adds a unique element not found in many fics.
Illulian chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
yey vinny! I like where you're going with this! D
Illulian chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Interesting start, I like how Sephy questions his origins and is bothered by it, but doesn't let it define or rule him as a person. Very well written! D *clicks next chap*
KafeiDetour chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Thanks for this greatly enjoyable read.
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
Interesting take, and a very fine CC Sephiroth. :D Well, we all see him differently, much depends on our own world-views and all, but logically there are traits that have to be present in every Sephiroth character that is portrayed without being OOC. As well as traits that psychologically don't fit. XD

Genesis was great, too. Those two have immense potential as characters. By the way, I on the other hand love his Loveless quotation, they make him sound like a true aesthete and I am simply in love with such refined complex characters.

In the last chapter one line made me smile - Sephiroth was way too recognizable - indeed, that's so much true. Hiding his appearance would be a huge problem. :D

Overall, a very nice job and I am looking forward to continuation of this story.

SLoveless.
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
Hm... I had to say something on this, since I can't finish it in one read, I'll stop for now and comment. To be honest, I am enjoying it a lot, and Sephiroth's characterization, too. He is arrogant, and, my, I believe half of the conflict was his arrogance, special predestination and all. :D

To be even more honest, this characterization is much better than in AT. Or, rather, this is my personal humble opinion. I cannot imagine Sephiroth become as soft, and I in my view he loses most of his uniqueness and character peculiarities when portrayed as ordinary. In this story, however, I see the Sephiroth I love, the one above everyone else and hardly ashamed of it. :D

I DO hope you will continue this. It is always nice to find a good characterization of Sephiroth, pre- or post-Nibelheim, I can care less. :D

SLoveless.
JessMusicNote chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
I LOVED this chapter truly brilliant! Can not wait for more! One question are Tifa, Barret, Naniki, Yuffie and Cait Sith going to join?

Sololight!
lyramuse chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Dear DS1, it's good to catch up with this story! I've read these chapters over a couple of days. It took me a while to warm up with it, partly because altered character role stories have to vie against the ingrained original for 'suspension of disbelief'...in other words, they create distance in the first instance. So it takes strength of character writing to propel the new story into dominance...around the seventh chapter it clicked into place for me and now I'm with it, and will definitely keep following it!

You're a star at writing Sephiroth's character, and the band that you've got assembling here is still fragile in its links but engaging nonetheless. Cloud and Zack are both good, and I like what you're doing with Vincent too. As in Angelic Threnody, your 'support characters' shine; you're so good at painting vivid individuals through their quirks and small but intense - or funny - samples of dialogue.

There are a few places where the story feels a little too plot driven (meaning i started to lose touch with the characters) and where switches between character POVs are so numerous and fast that it got distancing. But overall, it's working, and your writing style is just lovely to read.

Looking forward to more. :-)
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
So you're still working on this story; I thought it was abandoned. This was probably one of the first FFVII AUs I picked up, so I'm glad to see that it's still around. :)
robertmarilyn chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
"Vincent had helped him gather some stones, and they sat on top of the small mound, where they would hopefully discourage predators."

This confused me for a moment because I was picturing Vincent and Cloud sitting on the grave and I wondered how long they were going to sit there, discouraging predators. :-)

I'm enjoying this story and the different and similar paths it is taking in regards to FFVII. And it is always nice when Vincent gets to join the party years earlier than the original work.