Reviews for Forged Through Fire
Just Sus chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Very sweet story! Sometimes it's nice just to read a love story... And I love me a Firemanward any day!

xoxoSus
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
so sweet and lovely...I would love to read more of their story if you happened to write more *hint hint* :)
tawelephant chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Loved it!
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Well, that an exciting little FireFighterward story. He really was a hero. Really enjoyed it! I will Follow it; maybe you'll write more some day... :)
twisample14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I stumbled on this O/S today... not sure how. I'm so glad I did! I love the incredible connection and actions Edward took to save Bella and I'm glad you left this open for a HEA!
Browneyes1970 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was awesome...a bit too short but still good. We would love to know what happens next. Please let me know if you will be continue with it.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I loved it! I loved this Firefighterward! I think he might even be one of my fave! Wish there was more though to see what happens with these two! ;)
annaharding chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sweet, but slightly scary, story! (I don't like fire!)
Thanx for sharing.
mackrayereads chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I don't have much to say, but I thoroughly enjoyed this! It's not often that you find something that hasn't reminded you of some other story. Love it! Thank you!
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
great
momma2fan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great story. I loved it. The connection was instant and lasting. Way to go!
canadiantwilight chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow great story :)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love Firemanward! Great one shot!
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow this was one of the best fan fictions. I have ever read thank you for writing it love gem
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Amazing! I always love a FiremanWard...always. : )