Reviews for Dragon Age: The Hunt
8oclocksleeper chapter 44 . 6/6
Brilliant work! Almost every chapter had me on the edge.
8oclocksleeper chapter 39 . 6/6
This was an awesome chapter. I've always been an Alistair fan, but I was completely behind Zevran on this one.
8oclocksleeper chapter 1 . 6/6
Your first chapter is very promising. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story!
I just recently discovered the amazing world of Dragon Age. And I really like this story. But damn you, haha. You had me flip flopping on deciding who I wanted her to be with in the end. A very good story and I saw Zevy in a new light, though I already love his character. Thanks for writing this fantastic tale :)
Guest chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
I can only start by saying wow. This is a fantastic story, and kudos to you for having written it so beautifully. I love the game-ish quest structure, the slow burn of Zevran's realization, and how they both actually talk about their feelings like adults! Especially Asleena's response to Zevran not telling her Alistair was in the camp- it would have been easy to exploit that for drama, but I loved the way you took it.

Galahan and Sindel were fantastic. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the fic, but their Joining was the woooooooorst. I'm so relieved they made it through!

I'll admit I was a little sad when I hit the end of chapter 43 and thought "no way there's enough time for this to resolve into a happy poly triad," but the Warden/Alistair reconciliation was beautifully done, and Zevran's actions during the whole mess were perfectly plausible and give me hope for his future happiness.

Again, fantastic work! The first Dragon Age fic I've read that made me sit up and take notice. I don't know if you're still writing, 4 years after this, but I look forward to whatever else is in your archive with great enthusiasm.
GlysMari chapter 38 . 6/3/2013
"Miss me?" - Excellent!
GlysMari chapter 35 . 6/3/2013
How achingly beautiful.
GlysMari chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
How could this happen? No mage. No fade. Daylight. Can they even do that?
Gobsmacked and no cookie for me. I'll just sit here confused, and keep on reading.
GlysMari chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
I would never choose a selfish child over a mate that was willing to sacrifice his own happiness to ensure my own. Like belongs with like, and Asleena is a giver.

"My love." was what I expected, but not what I wanted to see. Painful though it may be for all parties involved; this shall be as they are meant to be.
GlysMari chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
Holy smoke. Massive cliffhanger.
GlysMari chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Started the chapter out with throbbing heart and misty eyes. Ended the chapter with pounding heart and fear-filled eyes. Quite a wide-swinging emotional pendulum.
GlysMari chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
I don't know how you do it. Walking through the minds of assassins is utterly mesmerizing. Xia's characterization is flawless.
GlysMari chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Perfect plan. Well-played.
GlysMari chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
"What, you think just because we met when I tried to kill her that I don't care?" - I never get enough of Zevran/Ferrix reparte.
GlysMari chapter 11 . 6/3/2013