Reviews for Hands
That was perfect
I thin The Cleon fans are more than leon/ada fans
*****Claire/Leon*****
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AWWWW! _ That's so cute! The way you described how Claire was 'Made in Heaven' it definitely fits who she is and her personality
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Sweet and beautiful. I enjoyed and loved this.
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Absolutely perfect. The section where Leon has his hands closed into fits and they're debating about open and closed fists... Incredible. I have goosebumps!

I'm going to stalk your page for more Leon/Claire! They are by far my favourite RE couple, and I agree with you 100% on Ada! Yes, she's a badass, and maybe not completely evil, but she totally uses him every chance she gets. I feel like Claire complaments him in a way that no one else can; her goodness, as you so perfectly stated, almost seems to complete him, to make him feel like being a better person.

Sorry for the huge review, I just had to say how much I loved the story! Thank you for sharing it with us :D

FnI
Sandy44 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
:D So great. I cant stop reading this :D. Its just awesome ;).
mgnc chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Heartwarming! I love it :) It makes me feel safe! And the pairing, perfection.
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow, stunning, i wish this story went on forever, picked my interest from beginning to end, it was so engaging, your descriptive words were flawless. I felt so much intimate tension, i alsmot felt i was in the room with them XD Fantastic 5/5
ShanaO chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OMG! You've read the book yes? The third volume book. Maybe. Seems so.

Love it. Leon and Claire are so awesome together. I loved this, it's sweet.
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
X_X
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Huh?
Tani2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Dude! You totally quoted The Neverending Story! That movie rocks! Good pop culture reference! Nice little fic!
palomino333 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
*sigh* That was beautiful!
w414hos chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
yes exactly...thank u thank u no ada wong plis...btw 2 words for u "VERY COL". O plis do continue... claire leon r perfect just perfect! this story of urs r just perfect, their moment here just amazingly sweet n romantic! PERFECT!
MarcusKrueger46 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
It was simply a beautiful story. Poetry. That's all that needs to be said.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »