Reviews for Hands
That One Aloof Guy chapter 1 . 4/13
Absolutely fantastic. I stumbled this story by pure chance and I was immersed. Fully immersed that I forgot the task I have to do. It's absolutely beautiful (not in the Leon kind of way), you captured the very moment of the idea, the execution was perfect. I love this pairing to pieces and I don't think I'll stop supporting them together.
xIfYouSaySox chapter 1 . 2/4
I just... LOVE it. Amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Still reading this :).
It makes you feel so warm and calm.
gilmaxter chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Very nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was perfect
I thin The Cleon fans are more than leon/ada fans
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AWWWW! _ That's so cute! The way you described how Claire was 'Made in Heaven' it definitely fits who she is and her personality
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Sweet and beautiful. I enjoyed and loved this.
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Absolutely perfect. The section where Leon has his hands closed into fits and they're debating about open and closed fists... Incredible. I have goosebumps!

I'm going to stalk your page for more Leon/Claire! They are by far my favourite RE couple, and I agree with you 100% on Ada! Yes, she's a badass, and maybe not completely evil, but she totally uses him every chance she gets. I feel like Claire complaments him in a way that no one else can; her goodness, as you so perfectly stated, almost seems to complete him, to make him feel like being a better person.

Sorry for the huge review, I just had to say how much I loved the story! Thank you for sharing it with us :D

Sandy44 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
:D So great. I cant stop reading this :D. Its just awesome ;).
mgnc chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Heartwarming! I love it :) It makes me feel safe! And the pairing, perfection.
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow, stunning, i wish this story went on forever, picked my interest from beginning to end, it was so engaging, your descriptive words were flawless. I felt so much intimate tension, i alsmot felt i was in the room with them XD Fantastic 5/5
ShanaO chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OMG! You've read the book yes? The third volume book. Maybe. Seems so.

Love it. Leon and Claire are so awesome together. I loved this, it's sweet.
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Tani2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Dude! You totally quoted The Neverending Story! That movie rocks! Good pop culture reference! Nice little fic!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »