Reviews for The Doctors and the Nurses They Adore Me So
Katherine chapter 39 . 12/19/2013
I just love triple A lol.
Katherine chapter 38 . 12/19/2013
More interesting, indeed lol
Katherine chapter 29 . 12/19/2013
Oh lord, not Bolton too...
Obliquely Yours chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
Gosh, you write the bestest Joker ever. I can never decide if I feel the same way about your Crane - though I appreciate how yours is a cool blend of a bunch of different media for him.
of cabbages and kings chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
Oh my goodness, this story is freaking amazing.
I don't even know what to say, the imagery, the humour is incredible. I love the Joker, the dialogue, Jonathan, the plight of people who work at Arkham (I feel so bad for the psychotherapists and the nurses though, why is Gotham so Gotham), everything!

Platinum star. 10 out of 10, will read again.

After I read Mad Friends and all its sequels, so amazing.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 39 . 8/26/2013
Great story.
Talk Bubble chapter 40 . 8/1/2013
That fic was SO BEAUTIFUL. I don't even know what to say.

Great work :)
Talk Bubble chapter 38 . 8/1/2013
"You've killed Dr. Quinzel!"
That is some kind of great irony there. Although I appreciate that you didn't go the cliche way and have Harley be the one to warm up to Joker during his stay at Arkham. IT's refreshing to see him interact with OTHER characters, and I like your characters (even if some of them ARE based off of recycled comic characters).
Talk Bubble chapter 37 . 8/1/2013
I take it back.
I now feel really bad that I was looking forward to what Joker did to Hadley. I mean, Hadley had it coming... and possibly he deserved it. But torture like that is just... urgh.

Congratulations on writing an amazing story that has my emotions in somersaults.
Talk Bubble chapter 35 . 8/1/2013
I'm not upset much about the dog dying. I've never been one to cry when characters (especially animals) died in movies or books. But, but, but, THE JOKER. I ALWAYS CRY FOR THE PEOPLE LEFT BEHIND. I can't believe I feel this bad for a psychopathic murderer, but I am honestly going to rejoice when he gets back at Hadley. I mean, I felt a sick satisfaction when Jonathan killed Lotter - but that ended up hurting him more than it did the orderly, so it was a short-lived satisfaction. With the Joker I'm just going to be ecstatic.
Hadley just killed possibly the only thing in the whole world that the Joker actually loved (other than Batman, but there's no way in hell Hadley would ever be able to anything to him). :(

On a happier note, I'm very glad that Joan finally hugged Jonathan. :)
Talk Bubble chapter 29 . 7/31/2013
Oh man... I'm sorry I haven't reviewed more often, but I was just kind of breezing through the chapters. They are AMAZING, and I got through most of them today.
But I couldn't NOT review this one... this... this almost made me cry. That someone could do something so horrible (Lotter), to break someone so utterly... and then, OF COURSE getting revenge on him won't help! I feel so bad for Crane. Oh, man.
Talk Bubble chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
It's a little funny that I took the Joker's record metaphor COMPLETELY the wrong way at first. Honestly, he just said "the things you scratch to make music" and I was all "records people... scratch to make MUSIC." Makes me doubt my sanity. :P But the metaphor he actually was making makes him a much more complex character than he's often portrayed as.
I also love what you've done with Jonathan Crane... although he hasn't spoken much, it's nice to see how his insanity affected those around him, (something that was little mentioned in the movies).
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
OH MY GOSH, JOKER.
You have impressed me yet again. I'm not sure whether or not I should be guilty for loving such an insanely criminal character.
Good job with this story... it really gives us a good view into the Joker's mind (without delving so deep that we go crazy ourselves.)
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Okay so I've been debating over doing this for a while. On one hand I love your Joker he's awesome. But at the same time I feel that he's not quite in character. He's not like Heath Ledgers Joker nor is he like Joker from the comics. He actually kinda reminds me of the Joker from the Joker Blogs, but even then he's not exactly IC. So I've come to the conclusion (since I love your Joker so much) that he's just another interpretation of the Joker. Kinda like the Joker Blogs. So yea. Congrats xP.

But anyway the only real quarrel I had with this story was that I felt that Joker wouldn't really attach to a dog. Or any animal. He might dissect one, but I can't really see him grieving over it so much. I mean he doesn't even grieve when people die (besides Batman). Although it has been shown several times that he's capable (to some degree) of having affection for certain things he's still a sociopath. So again can't really see him grieving. But meh that might just be me.

Anyway besides that this story was great. I really loved the humor. xD You seem really keen on torturing Scarecrow.
One of my favorite things about your writing of the Joker is when the dog dies, see while animal cruelty is terrible and there are no excuses for it. It doesn't really warrant the torture of someone (although maybe the death depending on who you ask). But when she dies suddenly it's alright. And you find yourself thinking that the guard deserves what he has coming.

Another shout out is your strange theories about him. Cos I actually have to agree with quite a few and would love to discuss them with you.

But anway great fic keep it up!
KrnYong chapter 39 . 5/13/2013
"It hadn't been enough. He could have done the same thing and worse a hundred times over, and he got the feeling that he'd still be pissed over what the bastard had done to Gilda. He could relate." How... Um, endearing? Nope, can't find the word.
It is surprising that the Joker is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Jonathan's obsession with socks will be his undoing XD Oh my gosh his rant on Hugo Strange was pure comedy gold! Ooh, he's got a mouth on him.
Harley! She's here? I don't know how I feel about that, considering she's not a favorite character of mine. I just don't see Ledger's Joker keeping Harley around at all.
What will happen to Jonathan if he's off meds? Nothing too bad I hope.