Reviews for The Doctors and the Nurses They Adore Me So
The Freaks chapter 40 . 1/10
Have you no patriotism? -Joker } awesomeness.

Your book was awesome, and I cant wait for the next!
The Freaks chapter 39 . 1/10
"but Wikipedia assures me…" haha that was funny. And woah, introducing three new characters one chapter from the end? Unexpected. But a good kind of unexpected.
The Freaks chapter 38 . 1/10
"Dr. Harleen Quinzel. Rearrange it a bit, and you get-“ "Harlequin. Yeah, I know. I've it before." *simplified conversation of Joker and Harleen's conversation before she turns into Harley Quinn. Haha I thought her little "cameo" was funny. And I'm sad that this book is almost over! Noooo!
The Freaks chapter 36 . 1/10
HAHA, I'm probably insane, but I'm glad he's about to turn Hadley to shit! I wanted to cry at the beginning. I know this is bad, but you know those commercials about the suffering children and people, and then the commercials about abused and neglected animals? I've always felt more about the animal ones. People who abuse animals make me so angry. And Joker, about to cry over Gilda? The feels…too… strong! I think… I'm…dying of…them…!
The Freaks chapter 35 . 1/10
I wish hadley were a real person, just so I could kill him myself. But he's not, and neither is Gilda. You just tend to get attached to things, or characters, and it hurts sometimes a lot, when you lose them. Or sometimes it feels great to get rid of them.

Your book is going great, and I can't wait to see what happens.
The Freaks chapter 34 . 1/8
Let all Oz be agreed I'm wicked through and through. Since I can not succeed Fiyero, saving you I promise no good deed will I attempt to do again. Ever again! No good deed will I do again! ~Fav line.
Ah Wicked. Such a lovely musical. And No Good Deed is my favorite song too.
And your book is awesome. I do find that I don't care all that much for Jonathan's parts as I do for Jokers, but they are key to the story, and aren't so badly written (I'm making a joke here. Ya know? Trying to be sarcastic and shit? It's hard to put across when you're typing but whatever. The point is, though they're not necessarily my favorite, the scenes are well written.) And like I said before, I was disappointed in joker for accepting meds. But then again, I have to imagine I'm a murdering clown Prince of crime stuck in Arkham, who has a pet dog I desperately want to pet. Like actually pet. And scratch her ears. And kiss her nose. And hold in my lap. And scratch her belly… Ya know what?… I think I understand exactly why the Joker agreed. It would absolutely be worth it. I'm not so disappointed in him anymore…
The Freaks chapter 32 . 1/8
I felt a little disappointment deep down inside when he agreed to take the meds, but hey, the things one will do to be with their pet…
The Freaks chapter 30 . 1/5
Memorable lines from cell block tango
»Pop! Six! Squish! Uh Uh, Cicero, Lipschitz!
»So I took the shotgun off the wall
And fired two warning shots…into his head!
»One of those Mormons, ya know?
»You know, some guys just can't hold their arsenic
»It was a murder but not a crime
» And then he ran into my knife! He ran into my knife TEN times!
»Well, I was in such a state of shock, I completely blacked out.
I can't remember a thing, it wasn't until later,
When I was washing the blood off my hands, that
I even knew they were dead!
»He saw himself as alive and I saw. him. dead!
»I betcha you would have done the same
Ahh, such a great song.

And your books is amazing! I love it. I usually don't care for Crane, but I love that he's in this story. Anyway, keep up the good work!
~ The Freaks
The Freaks chapter 29 . 1/5
I love your book, and it keeps me guessing. I havent read a book like this, where I can't begin to guess what can come next, in a while, and its refreshing. And A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I mean really, it is!
Also I have a song I think you might like. Its called The Joker and The Thief by Wolfmother. Its awesome, by the way
~The Freaks
The Freaks chapter 19 . 1/3
Badassery is now a verb. Your book is amazing so far, by the way
The Freaks chapter 13 . 1/2
I love that Joker is a dog person. It's awesome.
The Freaks chapter 10 . 1/2
I love Les Miserables, and we're putting on The Music Man at my school at the end of January. I'm tech, specifically build crew, which I love doing so much. I read the first couple words of the lyrics, immediately knew what it was, and started singing the entire song in my head. Les Mis was also one of the first musicals I ever saw and so, being the show that introduced me to broadway, it holds a special place within my heart.

Now on to your book. I took it is wonderful. I love Joker and how you write him. I'll have to admit that I passed up this story when looking for one to read on some of my favorite authors Fav. Book list. Then I noticed that so many of them had this on their lists so I decided to give it a go. I was not disappointed. Keep up the good work, and good luck on your future books.
The Freaks chapter 7 . 1/2
Ha, I went and read that monologue and thought it was hilarious! Then I came back here and remembered why I went to read it in the first place, and became extremely, tremendously, humongously uncomfortable imagining fitting across from Joker and listening to him rattle that off. Oh God, the my "this-is-awkward-o-meter" is steadily rising the more I think about it.
The Freaks chapter 5 . 1/1
Holy shit, I swear the Joker is a genius, as is his writer, and is my favorite villain, let alone, character! Great job, too!
The Freaks chapter 3 . 1/1
I love your Joker! Broadway, star wars, the grinch, … he's just an all around fascinating character. And this story shows promise, so I'm excited to read it.