Reviews for The Doctors and the Nurses They Adore Me So
Hillside Dancing On chapter 40 . 6/23
Honestly? Of all the awful things that happen in this story, the hardest to read were the hypnotherapy scenes. I feel like the biggest tragedy is that Jonathan didn't go with the first suggestion and take up meditation.

It seems like something that would have done him so much good.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Have you seen the film Caligula, with Malcolm McDowell, aka Alex, master of the droogies? It's well-acted and absolutely full of debauchery and smut. I'd give it a watch just to say you have. (o3o)
SavvyJackie chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
The metaphor the Joker made was cool. It's interesting to see his inner struggle and how it affects him. The thought of him scratching himself till his wounds are raw and bleeding because he's bored is disturbing but also sad.

Interesting of you to give us insight into Jonathan's situation. I'm wondering what's up next for him. It's interesting to have someone like Joan pity him- we never really get a sympathetic perspective of him in the films, and I like it.
SavvyJackie chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
I laughed out loud at the "looked a moment away from recreating his pencil trick on herself." It's too much!

I'm kind of doubtful of the fact that the Joker would constantly reference so many cultural things as he does in this story, but I think messing with the test /is/ characteristic of him. For a second, I actually believed he wasn't pulling a prank and simply got all the answers wrong.

I like the dynamic between Ruth and Joker and am interested in seeing more!
SavvyJackie chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
I love the details in this chapter. I actually hadn't noticed that he was scraping himself to the tune of the song, and it's one of the many nice detail. I'm wondering if Harleen Quinzel will make an appearance at some point? Guess I have to keep reading to find out!
SavvyJackie chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Gosh, I don't know how you know so much trivia, but I see that a lot of it is incorporated into your story!

Anyway, love your characterization of the Joker. I imagine the dialogue with ease because it's so in-character.

Nice job.
Veedramon chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
Well, Crane is really messed up. talk about poetic justice, the one who wanted to scare everyone, now lives scared,
Veedramon chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
I think boys would just learn to NOT use umbrellas from that story.
Veedramon chapter 14 . 4/22/2015
Ah yes Joker fish, good times.
Veedramon chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
Well, when the Scarecrow and the Joker get together, the Joker always end showing he is the alpha dog.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
So, they never have him the antidote? That mixed with all the drugs... uh... no wonder he is insane.
Veedramon chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
Well, Doc Strange uh? Just how many Batman villains used to work in Arkham?
Veedramon chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Of course he is off, he been drugged for almost two months.
Veedramon chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
And now you have me ideas of the Joker giving phone calls to Batman.
Veedramon chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Well, hyenas are basically some kind of wild dogs...