Reviews for The Reckoning My Way
Tamara chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
No more? :'(

Well at least it was a good story I loved it
unicorn18 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
i really enjoy this story, i just think you need ot make derek, you know...seemm more like derek.
HelloJawsie chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
Hey can you do a Casey/James story same universe just about their relationship?
CHLEREK LOVER - werewolf chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
plz plz plz plz plz continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i loved it 33333333333 plz continue
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
I love you and your writeing and was heart broken to discover you gave up on two wonderful story's. all I ask is that you try to finish one of your stories please. it would mean the world to me and probably alot of other readers. you are a great writer abd I wish you the best in all your future stories and may god bless you.
Too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I like the story but the characters are really out of character. And is there going to be any Chelrek romance after?
Em O'Fier chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Yeah Kevin would fit. I have an addiction to animated guys and my best friend and I were fighting over him. She hasn't read dp. But I kept thinking about how similar they looked.
Em O'Fier chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I live the trampoline.
McKenzieSchick chapter 19 . 12/14/2010
Awwwwwwww! That is sooo sad! Derek and Chloe didn't even get together! Oh well what can u do! I still wish u would continue this story! Love it soo much! :) :)
izzyfiorent chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
I love this story
Team-EricSookie chapter 19 . 8/5/2010
I really liked this story and wish you to continue it someday. I am really interested in how Clhloe will tell Derek that she loves him and his reaction. I am deeply sad that you could not finish this story. A lot of other people will also be sad that it is not continuing. But that is your choice. Thanks for the story, hope to read more of yours in the future.

- Katherine
Hdhdhudhrhjej chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
I loved this story so much so please please please make another one

Thanks
JstMakeAWish chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
its okay. i can understand. it WAS an awsum story, but ik how it can b. its lyk u cant think of any other ideas other than the ones uve already read. completely understand. tho i wuld lyk a post-reckoning story. :DDD

let lost b with u :DDD