Reviews for Seeming
high improbability chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Your writing is beautiful and amazing and wonderful and did I mention it was beautiful.

How the characters drift in and out of the story is just beautiful, and the ending just hammers it home. The emotions are very well portrayed.

This is true, good, raw angst. Honestly.
sushidei chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Woah. This was deep and raw, and so... real. It's almost tragic, the way everything could work out, but of course it's always those little things that are holding us back, keeping us from the ideal ending.

Congrats on this awesome piece!
aloette chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I'm going to be truthful: I loved this. It reminds me of somebody's writing...but that's not important here. I liked this. A lot. Never mind the fact that I don't really know who the people are, but the fact that you can write angst - and good angst, at that - ah, it's a nice feeling. xD It feels very, how should I put this, subtle?
xnteax chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was... It was amazing, the descriptions, the interactions, the story line, everything was completely and utterly sweet and sad and wonderful.
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
...This is utterly gorgeous and amazing. The dreamlike tone, the sensual, flowing prose...

It's so ethereal and melancholy, bittersweet.

I just wish I was feeling awake enough to write you a real review.

Thank-you for writing this, and please do write more.