Reviews for Prophecy Fulfilled
You are such an amazing writer! From one to another I admire your awesome creativity. Don't stop writing! I love this story! :D
sketchingnerd97 chapter 35 . 6/10/2014
Dang! This is an amazing story! I love that its complete, thank you! Beautiful writing, you sure got me to cry several times!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
Holy cow... This chapter made me cry. The part with mo'at and her mate brought tears to my eyes especially because of your beautiful writing. I was also listening to some classical music and it just added so much more emotion to the scene. Great job!
Rheehemoth chapter 35 . 1/21/2014
This story was truly enjoyable to read. The characters were developed excellently and you didn't cut short on back stories. I love a good back story that explains how certain characters came to be who they are and how they represent themselves in the story.
Your layout was great as well, it made the story easy to read and to follow.
The only criticisms I have are easy fixed and didn't really decrease my enjoying the story.
Personally, I wouldn't use so many of the words and phrases in the Na'vi. Not everyone has that much knowledge and I would hate for people to get confused by it. Keeping it simple is fine. Though I did like the occasional use as it envelops the world into your own style.
The changing of POV was a little confusing at times, but your notes did make it easy. My way of changing them as seamlessly as I try to (though I probably fail epically) is just by separating parts of the chapter with line breaks or just following one character for that section or chapter.
The most minor thing is spelling. Spelling is a pain in the bum for everyone. I still have the problem where I could swear I have spelt something correctly but it just looks wrong and the more I question myself, the more paranoid I get! There wasn't that many errors, maybe a word or two per chapter.

I really hope I can get the time to check out anything else that you have written. I really enjoyed this spin on the Avatar world that I am only aware of through the movie. You have put so much effort into making sure all your information was correct and I think that you have done so well on that. It's great to know that you took the time to inform yourself of the things that you didn't know for the sake of telling a great story, and you definitely did that.

I will definitely be reading this again in the future.
Thank you for a wonderful story.
chloe.quinn.96 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
I think I'll be sad if Atraiu turns bad D: He's so awesome :)
chloe.quinn.96 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Okay, digging their relationship. I like Lock but he's more a brother.
Sovereignty3 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
This was going to be the first and lasy battle of his life

Sovereignty3 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
'eighteen seasons ago' should be eighteen (summers/springs/winters/autumns) ago as 18 seasons 4 and a half years... (chapter 3)
TheCaramelSecrets chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Cool! I want name my dog Laysan now! I love how it's from the perspective of some who seems to have no special ability, because stories are usually about someone extraordinary. Excellent work!
cheesecake15 chapter 35 . 1/4/2012
Wonderful, is honestly a brilliant story. So much detail and awesomeness.

Well done . xx.
Peanutbutternojelly741 chapter 35 . 12/31/2011 are a freak of nature...this story had me laughing out loud, it had me bawling, I felt like I was there with Kana through everything. Dude when it came to that per war moral boost thing, I was ready to tear somebody's head off (unfortunately my room was green). Amazing story.
Akktri chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
The Na'vi word for water is "Pul-Jah"
LionRoaR chapter 35 . 8/27/2011
Wow. What a terrific ending! I like how Kana took her time giving Atraiu an answer. Very mature of her. I'm so glad I took the time to read this story, 'cause it was totally just awesome. I cried like a baby for half of that Part II chapter. I almost thought Neytiri would come back to life since both Dhanya and Dhawal died... but. Whatever. LOL. Good job with the story and good luck with your writing in the future :)
Penitent Monk chapter 35 . 8/8/2011
"If" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers for Lock'tu, "Intolerance" by Tool for Dhanya (dunno if I spelt that right) and "M4 pt. 2" by Faunts for Atraiu. I do a similar thing when I write where I find a song that fits a character well. Absolutely brilliant job, can't wait to see more by you. It is nice to see someone approach a love triangle without making it seem soft or turning it into smut.
Emmalime chapter 34 . 8/6/2011
:) Woohoo! Nice job! ** Glad you saw it through to the end! Thanks for such an awesome story! xoxo