Reviews for No Small Shards
Helvetica Black chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Loved it! I wrote something similar (though in a much darker tone), and guess what, the title is "Shards"! Believe it or not, though, I just now saw this fic of yours (after reading "Survival One-Oh-One" and deciding to look up your other works). You should write more!
Haquikah chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I totally agree cept for the kissing that would not fit the original story. Wonderful job on the new perspective this story could have taken.
Terisa chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
omg i was NOT expecting tht...wow...uuum...lol
j chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
oh cute! Canon says Carlisle has never tasted hu,am blood but he changed 4 people, are we sure of this, well done!
casey26334 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Still laughing at the last line... oh so perfect ending. )
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Jesare chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh my God!... Thatd have been the icing of the cake!... I want a sequel to this story, pleaseeeeee.

REally, my favorite character from the book is Carlisle and this was so exciting...

Imagine the face from the rest if they saw this... muajajaja

Thanks for the story
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Lol. That's totally how the scene shoulda gone. I'm just sayin'. ) *~*~* LOL. Nice altered scene! Liked it very much!
Edsabella Cullen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Love it! wish this was what really happened, would be awesome if they make this into part of the movie too!
abaker9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I agree. That's exactly how that seen should've went...but maybe just a bit longer. Actually that doesn't matter because one would never get enough of Carlisle like that ;)
Cristina chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great job!:)
EsteemReborn chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Yes yes yes! Instant WIN! I absolutely love this! I think that's how the scene should've gone too :D
twilightsinger chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
It would have been so VERY, VERY interesting if the scene had gone that way.

Wonderful work!
tamfan22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG. That was wonderful! I knew the scene where he sewed her up should be better. You did it! I had an idea for a story but you are so talented you would blow me right out of the water. More please!
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Holy cow. That was pretty hot, not gonna lie. I'm gonna be rereading this.