Reviews for We're unstoppable
Deadangelgirl chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
You really should have finished this story
redorchid23 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
update please!
syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
that would be just like them
scoobfan93 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
intro. her to dat bitch. lets see were that goes.
EO4EVER chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
love this story! i think that dave or whatever his name is should move over to the 16. it would be more intresting in my opinion. :P
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
I don't know what the message should say, but I think Elliot's girlfriend should be introduced soon and I like that you added Dave to the story. Keep it going. :)
edge15684 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
very good. Maybe the message should say like: What are you doing? You don't even know that guy? He's a jerk. Or could you meet me at the cafe across your apartment. I have to tell you something about the guys you're with. It's urgent. Olivia could say: I don't care what you think about him. Go back to your skank. You deserve each other. (even though she doesn't think he's a loser because she loves him) She wants to be happy and she deserves it. Then Elliot could go to her place and interrupt her evening with Dave and make a scene and tell her he loves her and he was only trying to make her jealous by going out with that girl.

I really don't know but I really think she shouldn't sleep with Dave on the first date. That would be to easy and she would regret it afterwords.
edge15684 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I want a meeting with Elliot's skank please. I don't want her to move. That's what she always does. I think she needs to fight and be a strong woman. No more running.
bunnykim89 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I WANT OLIVIA AND ELIOT TO ARGUE AND IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT SHE YELLS OUT THAT SHE WAS JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM AND THEN I WANT ELIOT TO DUMP HIS SKANK LOL U REALLY TURNED ME OFF ELIOTT ALOT ALREADY AND I REALLY LIKE HIM
olivia40201 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
damn havent even met new girl andf i already want her gone! olivia should most defintly break them up...
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I vote for plan because I have never watched Greys Anatomy and would become lost and sad. This is good. Update soon. :)
svusvu chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Olivia and Elliot skank should deffinatly meet.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Interesting. Can't wait to see this all play out. Update soon. :)
edge15684 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
oh my god. He left his wife for another woman and it's not Liv? He's a crazy ass and Olivia needs to break them up and make him realize that he loves Olivia.
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This needs to be EO. I don't know anything bout the new woman & I hate her already!