Reviews for In a Mirror, Darkly
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/26
nice job on loghain's POV!
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
A lovely exploration of the complex facets of Loghain's personality.
PhoenixFlame6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Gah, I loved this! Loghain is my favorite DA character and you captured him perfectly. No one's the villain of one's own story, but that doesn't mean one can't see the wrong.

Your writing is very strong, largely because it's very precise. Sometimes ornate language has a place but I don't think it would fit at all with Loghain.
blames the sky chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
While I can't say that I care much for Loghain and the choices he made, I absolutely loved this story. It humanizes him and makes you remember that he's not just the person that abandoned everyone at Ostagar. All in all, this was an amazing story.
MsBarrows chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What a wonderful, *powerful* story - I love how much you managed to convey in so few words. Beautifully done!
Ooooh chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
that was nice. Enjoyable read )
Herebedragons66 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
iWe're living the same life, you and I, he thinks, and irony lays heavy under his tongue./i

Yes. This is how I've always seen what happens at the Landsmeet (in my canon playthrough, anyway).

Very nicely written.
EmbertoInferno chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
wow. that is powerful stuff. and it got to the point quickly. very nice
mille libri chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I like the parallels between Loghain and the Warden, and how clear her character is even so briefly outlined as she is.
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This is exceptionally well-done - not that it makes me one bit more fond of Loghain but I appreciate the take on the similarity between him and the Warden.
Karg42 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Fun. I'm not sure what else to say. You got into Loghain's head almost too easily it seems; you played him perfectly. Your Warden fits perfectly with what I think you're trying to do here.

All in all, glad I ran into this.
Sathaeri chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
A very moving and insightful look at Loghain. This is a very beautiful story. You were able to characterize Loghain very well (which, personally, I find difficult) and your descriptions are just wonderful. Great job!
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ooh, good stuff. Loghain was never one of my favorite characters, though he's still pretty intriguing, especially after this. Very nice descriptions and characterization, the right amount of focus on the right things. I love the thought of Loghain not just respecting the Warden, but starting to really understand her and feel a deep connection with her.
koolkame chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is good stuff, seriously. An excellent POV of Loghain who I spent most of the game trying to figure out and this really helped. The similarity between Loghain and the Warden always occurred but I never thought this far into it. Fav'd.
Gene Dark chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I saw it that way myself and you have written it brilliantly. Wow!