Reviews for the Gun in his Holster
Swell23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Make it a series! I love the chemistry you are able to spin with them!
Katj21 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I think this is the hottest Bones fic I've ever read. Thanks! I look forward to more in the series.
patsyrobinson chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
wow, you're gonna get sick of me.

that. was. aMAzing.

Loved the fact that it was all an "experiment," hehe, and he knew it.

Can't get the thought of a vested Booth going commando out of my head-thanks for that XD

THRILLED that this is going to be a series! Can't wait for more!

midnightcoward chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
!

pretty please continue. i need to see this concluded, if you know what i mean. you're an excellent writer and you keep everyone so in character, it's perfect! thanks so much!

-MC
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice. Way to go bones! Ang would be so proud! She really needs some full on nookie though!
o hale no chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Images of a Booth going commando under a 3 piece suit are now filling my head. Thank you ; )
lukablue chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Fantastic and totally lived up to the brilliance of 'The Nudge from the Actuary'.
spritedoll83 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
yay for a series, that was hot!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
bwaha! that was good. lol. poor bren, didn't count on THAT outcome di'ja? _ oh well, you have to conduct multiple experiments to make sure your finding are acurate... right? XD i would like a series please!

HIKARi
joviswoman chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Woho you carried on writing! Fan-bloody-tastic!

Can't wait for the next chapters!
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Holy hell that was hot! Oh yeah, please, please do it as a serious. Fantabulous!
Phlanges1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was great. I loved to see how they can continue to sexually torture each other!
10thandrose chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Omg. So now I need to know when Bones comes on, because you've made me a believer. :)
mereva chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
EXCELLENT!

I already read it on LJ but it didn't hurt for a moment to read ir here again. :)

May be, you could continue it in another sequel? As in series of oneshots? That would be great!
jro.jro.jro chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love reading your Bones stories. I'm addicted to that show but hadn't ever thought of looking for fanfiction about it until you posted these. I can't wait to read more! Keep up the bloody brilliance, lovie!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »