Reviews for the Gun in his Holster
booknerd323 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I am still so giddy that you have decided to take a trip through the Bones fandom. I absolutely love your Bones stories. Thank you for writing!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was fun and hot. But I suspect Booth isn't entirely happy - he wants a lot more than this from her.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ooh goody!

“It was that damned dinner, that damned confusing, erotic, not-at-all awkward… touching.” Mm yes. TOUCHING. Touching is good. We like touching.

“...she sought to relieve herself of some vaginal discomfort via masturbation.” LOL. That’s fantastic. And SO Brennan. Hahaha, I love it.

I don’t know, is it really the sort of thing you can do in just a week? A week? Maybe a month... or year... or century. I dunno. She needs to go back. “Once she had felt her week-long study of Booth’s body was sufficient...”

I love the theory bit. Haha, very fitting, very smart, very... very :)

“‘Right. Go easy on the poor man…’ Angela’s voice trailed...” Nice - I can see the expression on Angela’s face when she says that.

Ooh, I’m getting all anticipatory, trying to figure out what she’s going to do with him. Will she just sit there and talk? Will she walk around the room and “own” the skirt some more? Will she sit on the edge of his desk, lean toward him, get too close? I’m so excited.

“What? Now? Here?” LOL. Um, okay, yes, please? Hehe. Poor guy. He doesn’t stand much of a chance.

“Quickly pivoting around his surprised form, she swiveled the leather, effectively slamming him up against the windowsill.” Oh my.

“...but she hadn’t counted on being left so- unsatisfied.” Hmm. Yes. That is not good at all. Not good at all.

But LOL: “Maybe I’ll try that myself, next time.” Hahaha. That should give him something to think about.

OOH a series! That’s awesome ) I am already looking forward to... Booth’s retaliation, possibly?

You do such an amazing job with the Bones stuff. I’m so impressed.

Thanks so much for flouncing and taking us with you!
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love it that was great.

I defiantly think you should make this a series.
sillysun chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You? Writing Booth and Brennan? Be still, my smut-loving heart. Frigging divine.
rockiestwitwin chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
AH! LOVE IT. I'm so re-addicted to Bones and SUPER addicted to YOUR Bones ff! :) Thank you so much for reminding me what an awesome show this is!

Love,

Deeds

PS i plz can haz syreez?
goladyvols chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Well Ms Vampire, speaking for Angela & myself- "You owned that shit!" Loved this little story! And I'm glad to hear it will continue as a series! This was truly hot & I could picture the look on Booth's face if Brennan had walked in looking like that! Poor thing he never stood a chance! Great job, my friend, can't wait to read more!
CaptScarlett chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was great! Very hot!
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
ohh, me likey! I def want more of this! What do I need to do to get a continuation of this and get it quickly? :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3