Reviews for Maple Syrup
kiku-honda12 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Please add more . . . XD
unicorns2436 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aaaaaaaaaw how cute Arthur went all protective father on Gilbert! That was such an awesome story!
Falling Stars of Gold chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
"And that is how I got Gilbert to jump me, after all." XD That line, right there. That made my day. I need to hug the author for putting this masterpiece out into the archives. :P *huggles author randomly*

This is really good. A few grammar errors here and there, but nothing too bad. Everyone was in character. And don't be upset about the last part; it made everyone love the story twice as much.

I look forward to seeing more stories from you!
S0-Kawaii chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
So cute so very cute. I love it.
BurgerHeroLOTF chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Omg I loved your story it was like so awesome it inspired me to write a fanfic about that couple but its going to be short and not as awesome as yours but just wanted to tell you really adorable and romantic Japan and America make a good couple 3
candy4yourEYEZ chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Gaaah! I remember reading this before, but I didn't have an account then... SO I'M SO GLAD I FOUND IT AGAIN

Because this fic is amazing~~!

Awesome job, please write more!
Hikari Heartache chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ahaha go Matthew!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Fun story, I do wish there was a bit more America/Japan, but it was funny and cute. :)
LadyDeathbat chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I laughed so hard I cried.
Eska Nutri chapter 1 . 3/16/2010

this is a total crack fic at the end, but its HILARIOUS
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
hahaaha I like how kiku was seducing america

and the fact that France/England are totally doing it like perverts and Iggy's in such denial...through the whole story.

For some reason been getting into the whole 'prussia/canada' thing but it's so hard to find multi-pairings in fiction now a days. So I was happy when I found not one, but three pairings in this!

good job! I hope you make more various pairings and not just one x.x
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Lady.Loki13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
haha, this was hilarious! i love the bit at the end when arthur's chasing russia XD
Kari Kurofai chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lol, i liked that a lot. :D u seem to like the same fannon pairs i do, we should write together some time. :]