Reviews for Best Game Ever
amanda arebalo chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
that is stupid ok
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
that was good keep it up
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
J.MarieCullen chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Looove, Love, Looooove It ! JacquelynnC.
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awwwww love the ending! It's totally sweet )
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow! I loved your story! It's amazing! Hey are u going to continue th story or just leave it like that? Cause I want like another more games and girl talk about b& e relationship so go and write plz! It's just that I love your story and I want u know same thing but with b&e! You're awesome plz update that I'll review and read happily!
Taty
marbleFACE chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
SOO CUTE 3
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
thanks! I really like it

It's very cute and reminds me of highschool LOL! :P
marie0912 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
ok i read this a while back and forgot to review. how rude. doing it now. sorry. Loved it, it was all sorts of cute) gets my vote)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Dahlia J Black chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was the sweetest, fluffiest, most feel-goodiest story I've read in a long time. Sweet and very genuine. I loved it.
Frozen Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I enjoyed the double perspectives! The characters came to life for me and you capture well the energy of endless high school nights.
effleurage chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I remember those games of Truth or Dare. I think I was too much of a chicken* to take any of the dares. Even the truths can help bolster a teenager's confidence. I like this story, but I didn't read anything about high school in it. Good luck in the contest!

- Jen
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
super sweet story! I love how you made their awkwardness super realistic - very cute ending!
Walker77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
that was fun, i love the truth or dare game i am always a wuss and chose truth, its less hard for me, anyway lol

i like this will there be more?