Reviews for AUAndromeda Ascendent
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Interesting I wish it would get finished
Little-Wolf94 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Please Update
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Love it hope to update soon.:)
Kal Fett chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
This is a great idea you've got going. Hope you haven't quit so soon.
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
interesting
AstraGalactic chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Seriously, karinfan123, 'boring' ?

I cant imagine why the complaint. Gaheris Rhade BEING ALIVE and in the story changes EVERYTHING!

- and with the plot and character development shown here, it's very very engaging, not boring at all.

Besides, the overall series storyline would have to be generally in the same direction (probably) since Trance is there to guide the future in a certain direction anyway, though cerainly, as I said before, there are plenty of diferences from canon already in this story. (which is nice since Gaheris is a great guy!)

Congrats again, Trigunvamp :-)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Please carry on with this, I find it most enjoying.
AstraGalactic chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Hi, Trigunvamp.

Though I'm also a new member, I have been following Andromeda fanfiction for years, but I must say I am truly impressed with your story so far. It has great depth and is very engaging.

I'm dying to find what happens next... in particular how will that last revelation "He knew" affect the friendship between Dylan and Gaheris?

Congrats again!
WHCnelson chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Excellent chapter... More please
Sachita chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Hi there!

I really like this a lot so far. Please update soon. Good stories featuring Rhade are hard to find, and this is a real good one. I'm looking forward to more- great job so far!

Have a nice week,

Sachita
Kaddielinn chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
This is really good, I can't wait to read the next part.
Technician Fan chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
I love it so far. I'm glad that there's a story about him. The first time I ever watched Andromeda i saw him and I just knew that he was going to be my favorite Chacter. (I do that alot) But then he died, and i was like damn it. Now i have to find a new fav chacter. But luckily for me i found out his reicarnation came in and i was happy.

Anyway, I like the story.

- Holly
Silver Spider chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
I really hope you keep this story up. I've been dying to read some good Rhade fics and this is a great one. Thanks and keep going!
karinfan123 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
It's good so far, but you may want to make sure things get mixed up a little. Gaheris didn't really change anything so far, and if that continues, then this is going to be one boring story; but he's my favorite charachter, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt...

...because this is one of the only two stories with Gaheris as a main charachter!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
This is an interesting idea, and I'm curious to see where you'll take it. Are you intending to do every episode or have them deviate over time?

I felt I should mention, however, that the lack of scene breaks makes it hard to read, as they blur together. Also, there are rules here against using a chapter solely for an author's note. What you might want to do is combine the author's note with the first chapter in the Doc Manager and then remove the first chapter, that way you can't get in trouble.