Reviews for Fifty
theimpossiblegrrl chapter 1 . 7/22
At least he's finally found a place to belong.
etherian chapter 1 . 2/10
Somehow I think Snape would be one of a few who could actually appreciate Purgatory and would not resent it. It's a sharp point that he muses over in which he doesn't see anyone else because he's the only one to acknowledge what he did in life, and that some of it was wrong. Figures, no Gryffindors there.
winna chapter 1 . 1/26
Sigh. It's nice to see Snape get a break, considering how badly he was treated in the series. Too bad he had to die to see justice.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 1/19
he he :)
nice..
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 1/17
I loved this story of Severus' after life, beautifully written...like you I love him and the depth behind his character.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Sounds like Purgatory is a piece of cake from what he experienced in life.
Reader Castellan chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It's good to see that Snape is a at least a little bit happier than he was when he was alive. Very beautifully detailed and it was a relief to see that neither death eaters nor order members were there. however the best part was when he thought that there were 'no more bells, no more essays, no timetables...only angelic time.'

I hope you write more stories.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Interesting little piece. At least, in purgatory, he's finally found some peace. Oh, the irony.
dor chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
And isnt it nice, when purgatory is prefarable to everything you had in life!?
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
:D I love your work
Strangedubspirit chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I love this! It's really interesting and different.
LK chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Azkaban 终于看到了一个熟悉的词 换成英文版的哈利波特 读起来好艰难...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Very short, but very nice; I like the observation on people admitting what is wrong; in modern fanfics, HPMOR (Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, by Less Wrong) has a note from Quirrel that Severus Snape is a walking disaster, but at least he knows he's a walking disaster - this rings a bell.

Given that Severus ended up all by himself in an afterlife that he's decided he's suited to, I'm also reminded of The Hall of Heroes by Pavonis Mons, wherein Severus is given a choice of afterlives, and chooses the one without his companions.

Whenever you choose to continue it, I'll be waiting for the sequel to The Birthday Present.
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Very interesting.
sevispamprinyoualways chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Severus never felt Lily
Put her hand upon his willy
And she never rubbed lotion
Into the middle of his scrotum.