Reviews for Fifty
whitehound chapter 1 . 11/15
Just re-reading this and realised you've gained two years somewhere. Snape died at 38, so at 50 he's been dead 12 years not 14.
LucyLuna chapter 1 . 8/11
That's interesting. So if those on either side of the war are certain they were in the right, where did they go when they died? Surely not heaven in all of their cases. I also liked the little mention of Regulus there. It's kind of neat to imagine he went through the same as Severus in purgatory.
I like how he's got a personal angel that's not only there to guide him through things, but gave him a cake on the anniversary of his death. It's funny, in a way.
PrunusPadus chapter 1 . 7/5
I'm late to this party so you might never read this, but I'm putting in my two cents anyway. What you did here- writing a humorous story, balancing on the verge of crack, but still revealing something deep and fundamental about Snape, and many other characters as well, is very well done. I thought perhaps you could have played the tragedy card a little stronger, (humour and tragedy go well together, I find...) but on second thought, that might rather be something for a longer piece. Thanks for sharing!
Julius Night chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Excellent work, very thoughtful and deep, very nice!
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Quite the worth in reading! You are right, Severus had already spent a lot of time in his own Purgatory, but one without all the benefits. I think his personal angels might realize once he has "finished" that he would enjoy staying there and enjoying himself. This is the one place he wouldn't find either side still lurking, and he would enjoy not meeting any of them later. Could he get a small supervisory position?
misundersnape chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Cute little fic.
Love to Severus more at peace.
Though wasn't Severus 38 when he died, not 36?

Nice - thanks for sharing.
misundersnape...
theimpossiblegrrl chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
At least he's finally found a place to belong.
etherian chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Somehow I think Snape would be one of a few who could actually appreciate Purgatory and would not resent it. It's a sharp point that he muses over in which he doesn't see anyone else because he's the only one to acknowledge what he did in life, and that some of it was wrong. Figures, no Gryffindors there.
winna chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Sigh. It's nice to see Snape get a break, considering how badly he was treated in the series. Too bad he had to die to see justice.
Ferm chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
he he :)
nice..
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I loved this story of Severus' after life, beautifully written...like you I love him and the depth behind his character.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Sounds like Purgatory is a piece of cake from what he experienced in life.
Reader Castellan chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It's good to see that Snape is a at least a little bit happier than he was when he was alive. Very beautifully detailed and it was a relief to see that neither death eaters nor order members were there. however the best part was when he thought that there were 'no more bells, no more essays, no timetables...only angelic time.'

I hope you write more stories.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Interesting little piece. At least, in purgatory, he's finally found some peace. Oh, the irony.
dor chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
And isnt it nice, when purgatory is prefarable to everything you had in life!?