Reviews for Let's Try This Again
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Good job keeping them in line, Mary.
luckypixi chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I likes this a lot, especially the ending... By the end of the film they did seem to be getting along better, but this scene is nice. I particularly liked it when Mary said that Watson liked being their peace-keeper :D

loved it!

X
LockyHolmes chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hahahahahahahahahaha! AWESOME! LOVED IT! LOL
tapd0g chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That was a lovely story and a lovely insight into a complex set of relationships. I loved the ending :)
Sepik chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was great! Especially the very end. xD Oh man I want to see this scene played out.
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
WOW! This was really very superb. Holmes can be so very socially crass and inexperienced at times. I am amazed he manages to keep so many clients with his attitude. Well done.
Goats for rent chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is beautifully written. Usually people who write things from Mary's point of view are boring and dry, but this is just delectable. I'm looking foward to reading more of your things. :) and do write more.
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Fantastic! Really enjoyed this :)
katyfaise chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Absolutely marvelous! I must say that it's rare to see enjoyable Mary and Holmes stories, if at all, but you've done one perfectly. Such a nice read!
BlackSheepDown chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Haha, nice. Good idea for a story! I liked it ]
passionfornight chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I thought that this piece was very good. The Holmes/Mary relationship isn't really examined in most pieces of fanfic here so it was nice to see what that did so in a respectable way. I like the way that they make up and how it all ends on a happy note. Very nice piece.
mccrocm chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This made me laugh especially the ending. Nicely written and completely in character. Great story.
Karaii chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ha! I loved this! 8D What an interesting take on Mary and Sherlock's potential reconciliation, hahaha 3 I love how they deviously keep it hidden from Watson, to keep him entertained. They both love him so much (: It makes me happy!