Reviews for Midnight Sun
Belit.Lihara chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Shit has been distorted both history and has been abused both comments and author's stupid games already taken from me the desire to continue reading.
Choco-Meru-Blast chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
I think it would be nice to also see some of ulquiorra's thoughts about all that stuff like holding hands but I love your chapters _
gorguts5 chapter 19 . 5/16/2011
Love the teasing ulqui and the shear amount of abuse Grimmjow gets xD normally i dont approve of OCs but they seem likable for the most part question did i read right a few chapters back when the woman OC (cant spell name xD) has a second release?I look forward to the next chapter keep up the good work.
too-lazy-to-write-my-name chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
Hehehee. Im starting to read your story and I really like it! I have to admit though, Im on chapter 14 and I laughed my but off when I read Orihime say: ''Mediannoche-kun''

It's just that where I come from, medianoche, is also the name of a sandwich *epic face*

Love your story!
SoniaaGill chapter 19 . 2/17/2011
When are you going to do a chapter 20
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
i have a splitting headache that is killing me right now so as long as there are laptops and internet in heaven go ahead ulquiorra! but i only wanna stay dead for enough time to finish this fanfic, then i want orihime to take pity on me and bring me back to life!
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
kiego, mizuru, and chizuru can all see spirits when aizen comes they can see them, same with tatsuki. i have a splitting headache right now so im not going to review for a bit just read w/out reviewing
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Aw, Kaiwaii I love the end of this chapter, although right before the end some of the things they said were a little gumbled up so it was hard to figure out. I started getting confused with the sentences when Rukia and Renji came.
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I'm starting to re-read this story because I know I loved it a couple months ago when I first started using FanFic, back then I didn't know what subscribing to the story did so I didn't subscribe. Now I'm going to review the story, again, and re-read it, along with subscribing. You have many grammatical errors in this chapter and I know from reading this before that there are a lot more to come, but I know from seeing your profile page that you aren't from a completely English speaking country, and compared to most of the stories I've read on here BY people from places like north America! You have acceptable grammar skills, and I look forward to reading the story! Your plot is what counts and as long as you don't make too many mistakes it'll be great! I love UlquiHime and I look forward to reading your story!
UlquiorraCiferfan4 chapter 19 . 11/5/2010
awwww

tht was soo coolz

more!

u r a very goo writer
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 19 . 11/5/2010
Yay! they're holding hands, though this Kai figure...hmm. I wonder what significance he will have in this fiction.
MoonRiverNights chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I love this story, but I just can't take the name error anymore. It's Shun'o NOT Shumpo! PLEASE CORRECT IT! It's driving me crazy. Love the story though. ;D
Somerlia chapter 18 . 11/4/2010
does this story have an actual plot or is it like a crackfic or something? I'm not saying it to be rude, but I just wanted to know the answer.

Damn you, you just had to stop right there didn't you! Sheesh that's like the climax of the whole story and we don't have another chapter yet!

Great story D

a little bit random, but still!

love the chapter title too; has a certain ring to it!

hopefully Ulquiorra will just say it already because we know Orihime won't unless someone makes the first move on her first; wait that doesn't make much sense...

sorry I lost my thought half way through that sentences, I guess the words just started to blur together.

update soon please D

-Somerlia
1228kagome chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
Dear Blackeclipse,

this is the first Fan Fiction that I have read that doesn't involve Sesshomaru and Kagome from Inuyasha. Your story is very good, beside the fact that there are some spelling errors and that there are points when I can not understand what Grimmjow is yelling about, but it's is still very well written. Keep up the good work, and hurry and update, por favor.

A fellow Ulquiorra lover,

Adora Wynter
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 17 . 8/8/2010
you could do a Christmas chapter you did say it was winter and by the way i think it needs more romance ;]P