Reviews for Deviation

Flint: Hi

Volkner: *tells him everything*

Flint: Told you so

That Guy: REJECTED! :]

why youre writing, not me.
The Light's Refrain chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Yep, Volk's madly in love if he turning his normally neat place upside-down for the right clothes :P. Let's hope Jasmine hasn't left yet. Flint is as fun and blunt as ever.
The Light's Refrain chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
This chapter was so adorable. I love how you write Volkner. Looks like he'll need to figure out what to do about Jasmine's upcoming departure though. Well, he's smart and in love, so he'll think of something...like take that vacation everyone's been buggin him about :P.

BTW, the mentioned Pikachu costume incident was hilarious. Flint gets him into all kinds of trouble, doesn't he?
aestheticisms chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
This is me, returning to give this fic my love. *hugs fic* I love this fic so very much. XD

Okay, yeah, I liked this chapter a whole bunch. XD Volkner, go get your girl! Even though you're not sure if she's your girl, GO GET HER!

*waits patiently for another update*
Densharr chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Awesome.

Poor Volkner... getting all excited, only to have Flint (of all people - FLINT) bring him off his high.
im-a-tumor chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
oh my, volkner being spontaneous! go for it man! chase after her!
aestheticisms chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
NOOO! She's leaving? Already? Le gasp!

*twitching slightly* I can't wait for the next chapter! Ah!
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Aww :( Poor Jasmine! And Yay, Volkner to the rescue!

I can't wait for more!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I like it~ I'll have to finish this, because I love Alexandrianshipping~

I suggest you edit this chapter for easier reading by having each dialogue sentence on it's own line?

-RV
im-a-tumor chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
omg please continue! this is the only volkner/jasime fic i know that goes on for more than one chapter and it's so cute!
dofu chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
please continue soon.

It's going beautifully so far~
whoompah chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
that was beautiful! I can't wait for the next chapter! love these two!
whoompah chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
this sounds really interesting! Bless Flint and his awesome ideas XD
The Light's Refrain chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This looks to be a good fic. You don't see much of Jasmine/Volkner, and you do a good job of keeping the characters IC. (I laughed when I read about Volkner's previous obsessions).

One thing though: dialogue by multiple people isn't clumped into one paragraph. Every time someone else speaks, you start a new paragraph, even if the person only says a single word

EX. "So where have you been?" asked Flint, sitting down.

"Nowhere," Volkner replied.

Also, it's "Sunyshore" not "Sunnyshore". I agree, it's retarded spelling, but that's how it's spelled in the game.

I look forward to more.