Reviews for Always There
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'M STALKING YOU ZENITH! HEAR ME STALK! XD
Sora919 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was pretty heartwarming. Very nice.
Jedi Healer chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i think it was good. BUT i doubt ULquiorra wud smile.
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i love it

ULQUIHIME 4 EVER

i hate it and cry my heart out when he die

you are not the only one that wish for ulquiorra to come back to life

i wish that too but as im reading the curent manga i thing there is more then meet the eyes

i hope you can continew if you can

as ULQUIORRAORIHIME IS MY OTP
shabtab chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
It does not 'suck' or anything! you wrote a very nice story...I really like the ending ( totally favouring it over the 'romantic' ones, you know )

I somehow wish Orihime knew she is not wrong about Ulquiorra watching over her...:(
xShirochanx chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
It was sorta on the short side... that's my only complaint... I wish there was more...

It was great and I loved reading it.

For constructive criticism... maybe try adding more details to some of you sentences. I mean... when you do the separated short sentences like on this part;

She believed he was still out there…somewhere.

She believed he was still alive.

She believed he would always be watching over her, like he had in the Las Noches.

And she would pray.

It works well because it gives feeling, but sentence that have like actions, or speaking could use a little umph. Like the last scene was grand, but if there were more details that would make the scene play in the readers head. It was great but a little more would've made it perfect!

I hope that helps!

-Shiro
yamishun chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
It's short, simple and straight to the point. :)

Personally, I would like this better if it had a bit more description. But that's just my own bias.

Some writers have the problem with keeping something simple while some struggle to write eloquently. So I think this is just right.

Keep writing

P.S. I think the lack of romantic scenes between the characters of this pairing is one of the reasons why it's so... interesting.
Hikari-chanX chapter 1 . 1/9/2010