Reviews for Fangs
duchessme chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
love happy pairings!
Kidiu chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
This story is brilliant so far!
mintry1295 chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
I freakin' love this story. I've read it for the nth time now and I never get tired of it. Good job on it! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
sooooooooooooooooo CUTE! love the story wish there was more like it call me BUNNY! _
Ryane-Foxx chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
:D never thought of this pairing before but I really liked it a lot
1sunfun chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Not Xander and Heffie chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Oh, my God. I'm sorry right now if I hurt your feelings, but I just can't take it anymore.

SESHOMARUU HAS ONLY ONE ARM! *pant* *pant*

The concept of the story is a very good one, however, your execution of it is... horrible. Only in my oppinion. I'm sure there are a lot of people who love it.

Your grammar is not as good as it could be. You keep on switching between past and future tense and you often repeat your self because of the constant switching between point of veiw.

The ending was offly unsatisfying, as the characters didn't really resolve anyhing. You spent a lot of time describing each earlier fight and then skipped all the way to the end, which pissed me off, by the way. I would have loved to see Sesshomaru's reaction to Kurama's regression and an actuall fight between Sesshomaru and Genkais opponates.

So... yeah. Summed up: Good idea, bad execution, poorly planed.

Love

Not Heffie
WereBunny87 chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
I loved this so much! I wish this really happened lol!
devillish angel chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
its been so long since i have enjoyed a fic so much ! it was an amazing story ...i pray for a sequel
Uruha Hellion chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Aw, I wanted to see the fight between Sesshomaru and karasu! I was hoping to see if Seshomaru would have used his Dragon Strike in the different fights.
evil-step-sister chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
great story! even though it seemed a little rushed at the end, i really enjoyed reading it.
cho chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
aw, that was sweetly funny

yay for a happy sounding ending
Haunt of twilight chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
that was awesome!I love Kurama! This pairing was so cute, not to mention Yusuke and Hiei! I love it
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
awwwww! Really cute!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Have to respect Kurama for not jumping the mans bones.