Reviews for Alec Asks a Question
Nice Job!

Love OC keepin' it real!
7sTar chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Good work,I like it though I hate Cindy said "Just not Max" _

Once I refused to see season2 cause s1 was so wonderful and I hoped Max and Logen a year later I watched season2 and I became a betrayer-_- not because Alec was a screen candy for until "gill girl" did I love him.
Reilynn chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Wonderful! Excellent writting and character analysis. Expressive, thoughtful! I agree with you 100%!

It is so great to find someone else that can like and appreciate Alex without thinking that Alex and Max have to be together as romantic couple!
ML Only chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow, I really enjoyed that:) I have a big smile on my face:)

I enjoyed the Max/Asha part, but I thought you really nailed it with O.C. Her dialogue and insight into Logan was perfect - Loved her description of Logan when he walked into Crash:)lol - "You'd have to be dead not to have noticed him - looks and charm out the ass. He played her like a violin..." - so true of the Logan of the Pilot! Nice finish to remind Alec that he can walk and Logan can't. Excellent - I'm glad you told me about this one:):)
khckgfhkewfh chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
logan the hero

i love it
sseattle chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I love this piece - I reread it whenever I feel the need to read a well written, uplifting and short story. I especially enjoy Alec's conversation with OC and her opinion and discription of Logan. Please write more!
hay25 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
interesting idea. love it
gilenagile chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Enjoyed seeing the characters visited one by one for a change and seeing Asha and OC getting the attention they deserve. Would love to see Alec and Logan spending together - would be very interesting.
kellyem chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
nice store a very good typer and writer.
Alaidh chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Nothing less than I expected catherder. This is a great fic.
SusanK chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
What a well written, compact answer, speaking for all of us, and adressing not only Alec but all others who seem to have forgotten why Logan used to be (and will rise again!) as the male lead of the show. You made me curious about Asha's comment: if she defends Logan's post injury performance as a lover, it must have been AFTER he had met Max. Would be a great topic for a sequel..?
Kyre chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Ahhhhh...so glad a Logan fan answered Alec's question. Up until now I'd only seen it dealt with by Alec fans. I really like all the good points made here about Logan; that always goes without saying. I had figured Alec would ask Max and Asha, but I was wondering who else he could talk to, since he never met Val or Daphne (if one can say Daphne fell for him). I didn't think of OC, but I'm glad you did. She's a good choice.
kaniele chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Nice...I like it
CarolynLoving Mom chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
EXACTLY! Who in there right mind, would not find Logan sexy, gallant, heroic, handsome, kind...what you said? I'd love to see Logan really put "smart" Alec in his place! Some folks around here have forgotten just what Logan has meant to Max. Duh! He's all that and a bag of chips! Thanks for this little clever fic Catherder. You and I see eye to eye about Logan. I love him more that any other character on DA. I'd practically hook him up with any body so that he could get more air time. Of course, for me I'd like to see him with Max. But Logan and MW for that matter, are woefully underused this season! Alec aint got nothing on our guy Logan! I agree with you wholeheartedly with every compliment you paid Logan. You painted him so well. He's definitely my dream guy! Good work!
Natters chapter 1 . 1/25/2002