Reviews for Baby, Come and See About Me
Alic3 Cull3n chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
again, im sorry. i just cant find your PM button on your page. its me, the person who asked about the two stories you took down :P

whatever the case I understand :) but i can tell you for sure i had both stories on favorite, and reviewed them, before this kate and will wedding. i enjoyed reading those stories, because i like the fantasy/ king queen, traditional stuff. Taking down the story was your choice, but never think it was missed. Because, hey, i miss them a lot :)

you're a great writer, and i salute you for that :)
Alic3 Cull3n chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
hi:)

i'm really sorry beforehand.

But i remember reading this amazing fic and i actually googled it and everything, and your username popped up. i dont even know if i have the right person, but did you write the fanfic : a royal bun in the oven?

I really really really enjoyed reading, i remember i read it twice. but now i cant find it...
huddy1216 chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Great chapter! Lolz I can't believe alice, but it was sweet of her. I really hope they all get their hair back soon and Esme gets all better :p

Update soon!
Matmatgirl chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I love your story so far! I can't wait to read more :)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter...it was inspiring to the whole family get their shaved in support of Esme..

I was surprised in seeing Carlisle put his foot down but it was needed as the kids were wrong, they could have seriously hurt themselves.

An emotional yet fantastic chapter..

Thanks for taking the time to share it...
HollyShannenForever chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
aw how sad...Esme had to shave her head! but funny about Alice...earring shopping YAY!
blackagurl chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Awww how sweet...
nise7465 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Elektra, what nice surprise!

I love this story and always drop what I'm doing when you update. Carlisle and Esme are my favorite Cullen couple, and you've shown us that while Carlisle really isn't perfect, he does have a good heart and can be counted on when the going gets tough.

I loved the family haircuts... and I just knew Alice was gonna get her way. ;-)

You have handled this story in a touching way and I always look forward to more.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

As always, look forward to your next update.

Thanks again, to MsKathy for supporting the FGB auction, and for sharing her auction piece with all of us.
TeamCarlisleandEsme8 chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww loved it
DICATAKADD chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Great to see an update. Good scene with the kids...I could totally imagine that. Also, I've seen that donut shop on food network, I've always wanted to try the maple/bacon. Awesome chapter! DD
edwardbabymomma chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Beautiful Chapter!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Oh my gosh, I thought I was gonna pee my pants! That was awesome- thanks for the wonderful Christmas update :-D
HungerGames Next Show Host234 chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Please write more! I want...no wait I need to know!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I'm glad he's pushy ad she can push just as hard too. It was a good chapter and all the elements blend in well..Really enjoyed my brief time with Donna Holly, she was really good and I loved her attitude of just keep on fighting til you can't fight anymore.

Sorry about the kids but what seems like normal kiddie stuff can be escalated in her mind due to weariness, I'm sure..

I am also glad they're in Portland, it's easier to me and I get the dysfunctional yet functional family vibe I like from them..

Thanks for chapter..enjoyed my time...
TrekGames23 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Uhhhh! I understand that Carlisle doesn't want her to give up, but it would give her peace of mind to know that they would be taken care off; if he loves the kids so much it shouldn't be a problem!

Please update soon!