Reviews for Baby, Come and See About Me
TrekGames23 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Uhhhh! I understand that Carlisle doesn't want her to give up, but it would give her peace of mind to know that they would be taken care off; if he loves the kids so much it shouldn't be a problem!

Please update soon!
Funkyfish1996 chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
A great story so far, well written, but I have to say I don't like the way you've portrayed Carlisle. He was good in the first chapter, but after that you morphed him into something that I don't want to asociate with Carlisle, although it may be a realistic life. Other than that, great story, I will look out. For the next chapter. :) x
Funkyfish1996 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Whoa. Great chapter. :)
TwilightFan104 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Just wanted to tell you nice job with this story. As a cancer survivor you are doing a good job with Esme. Can't wait to see what happens when her horomones start to go really crazy!
muzaklover chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Good chapter.
edwardbabymomma chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Great Chapter!
DICATAKADD chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Hey there...still lovin' the story...you are making me a Esme and Carlilse fan for sure! I've always been E & B all the way, but I'm converting thanks to this story.

I also wanted to give you a huge pat on the back describing the chemo and treatment center. I went thru all that with my Mom (colon cancer) and you are right on the mark. Mom told me that when she drank anything cold it was like drinking GLASS! He feet and hands tingled and / or were numb. At 59, she kicked cancer in the ass and is still clean five years later. We all know it takes someone to love and care for you to get thru anything, but espically a major illness. I'm glad to see Carlisle stepping up for Esme. Mom says all the time, she never would have made it without me and my sister.
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
I love seeing Carlisle step up to the plate! YAY Carlisle!
nise7465 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
It's nice to see Carlisle finally stepping up to the plate and helping Esme for a change.

In MHO, even though she was getting paid to babysit Edward in the beginning, she treated him like her own and far better than any nanny or sitter would have.

Maybe this was the wakeup call he needed to realize that they were a family, even if it were non-traditional.

I patiently await your future updates.

Thanks for sharing this with us, and thanks agan to Ms. Kathy for bidding on this to ensure that it was continued.
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Oh man, I'm worn out just reading about everything Esme had to handle- the chemo, kids, moving. Glad she made a new friend in Donna and has Brandi to help with the kids.
HollyShannenForever chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
aw i loved this one!
edwardbabymomma chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Great Chapter
edwardbabymomma chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
So sad. Poor Esme. Great Chapter
edwardbabymomma chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I hope things turn out ok. Poor Esme. Great Chapter!
edwardbabymomma chapter 2 . 10/14/2010