Reviews for Baby, Come and See About Me
Jalice Whitlock Hale chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Awww! I love the way Carlisle is supporting her! Great job!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
You're right. In real life people aren't always perfect. Sometimes it's easy for me to forget that it isn't all just black and white, even in fic. However, I still find myself upset with Carlisle and I guess if I didn't feel any strong emotions in response to any of the characters that you so carefully cultivated that wouldn't be good. In other words, you're a good writer and keep on updating.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I say he really is better than any support group and just the one she needs whether she wants to admit it or not.

As always, "No Bullshit" rule applied with this chap too and I admired and respected it, it's a rough time and will probably worse before getting any better for her and you brought that across just right from her moods to actions, everything fitted.

Looking forward to chap 6 and enjoying my break from E&B..

Thanks for it!
TrekGames23 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I am so glad I came back to this story, after only reading the first chapter this was not what I was expecting from the rest...but I love it and can't wait for more -
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I was so relieved that Esme accepted Carlisle's help! PHEW! And I would have kicked Carlisle in the balls if he hadn't shown up when he did! There is hope for them!

You're still doing a great job of capturing a mom's reality: kids don't always get healthy meals, houses are messy, mom's freak out! Very true to real life! I always appreciate that in a story!

I'm only about 25% of the way through Halo. I'm enjoying it. I know that it's gotten so-so reviews so my expectations for it are not very high! Hopefully if I keep low expectations then it will end up being better than I expect, right? hahahaha! Even if it's not an awesome story, I'm really enjoying her writing and her characters!
DICATAKADD chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Sad for Esme...but so nice to see her accept help from her friend and love. Also glad to see Carlisle shaping up!

Good work!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
awwwww i love how carlisle takes care of esme!
muzaklover chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Glad he came to help her. She will need it. Keep up the great work.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I understand her need to be superwoman, but I'm glad Esme calmed down and accepted Carlisle's help.
nise7465 chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Aww, Dr. C to the rescue.

You know I love this story, darlin'.

I always smile when you drop something in my inbox.

Thanx!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Aw I hate that Esme and Carlisle aren't together!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Awwww cute at the end!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Sounds good!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Aw poor Esme!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
A very sad and insightful chapter. I really feel for her and hope she'll fight this to her last breath for her sake and the sake of the kids.

Your approach was very good, I loved how hands-on it is. I understood right away what was happening. No beating around the bush, this I appreciated.

Thanks for chap and looking forward to 5.

This story has healed a bit of my woe for your other stories that I still mourn the lost of.

Thanks for posting...