Reviews for Baby, Come and See About Me
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
I really enjoy reading this, but still don't understand why Carlisle didn't want to move in with her. It just doesn't make sense. It's almost like he doesn't really care for her enough or is taking her for granted with their once a month fuck, and worse is that she is letting him.
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
so scared for Esme!

And I thoroughly dislike hating Carlisle like I do.

Waiting for more! God job!
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Life: shit happens and then you die.

She seems so self-contained. Is it possible to be that way for such a long time and not get depressed?
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
WTH!

If he wants to be with her, why can't he take her!
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Whew! That was a fast track if I eer saw one! I appreciated the efficient developement of the story!
nise7465 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Hey Elektra-

I wanted to leave my footprint. It's hard to say I 'liked' this chapter, I know you know what I mean, but I want to thank you for writing it, as I understand you're building your story.

While I'm normally on the E/B ship, I adore Carlisle and Esme when they are well written. I think you'll do fine with this story. Don't worry about the reviews, they'll come. It's well written and will hold people's attention.

I loved the O/S, and was so excited to see that you were continuing.

Send us more as soon as you can.

Carlisle is almost as yummy as Greek cookies at Christmas time. ;-)
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Oh nos, I wasn't expecting such dire news! I hope Carlisle will be there for her and the kids.
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
This chapter was really emotional! As a mom, (even though I'm not a single mom) I could totally relate to the fear that Esme felt: WHAT WILL BECOME OF MY CHILDREN! Everyone needs a mom! I'm 33 and I still NEED my mom! I'll always need her!

Anyway, awesome, touching chapter! I really hope Carlisle steps up to the plate for Esme!

Oh, and I want to give you props for coming up with a really original story line. I mean... plenty of people do the single mom thing, but your take on it is very original! PROPS!

HAVE FUN WITH ALEXANDRA TOMORROW! TAKE PICTURES!
Just4Me chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I'm having a hard time believing Carlisle as a selfish, alcoholic jerk. There's really nothing likeable about him in this story. I hope Esme doesn't get back together with him, although she seems to be fairly shallow herself. I'm sorry, I just don't see these people as Carlisle and Esme.
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
So dang sorry...I meant to review yesterday after reading every single word of all three chapters. I gotta tell you...I'm hooked! I tend to be a Bella/Edward story junkie...you own ME...I'll be waiting for whatever you send our way. Thanks for the hard work!
nise7465 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I'm reviewing these out of order, but wanted to show my support.

You've never disappointed, and I love reading your work.

It's sort of refreshing to read an Esme/Carlisle fic. So different... in a good way.

I was a little surprised at the split up, it just seemed odd for this couple, but I really like this. Keep up the nice work.
nise7465 chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Wow, Elektra...

I really liked the first chapter of this, and this is the first chance I've had to read the new ones.

Sweet- you're continuing it.

Thanx to MsKathy for purchasing your auction.

I'll be watching for more. I'm curious to see where you take it, I'm sure you won't disappoint. :-)
blackagurl chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Wow I had a scare like that it was pc but I'm better now... I think great story ...
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I'm holding onto a shred of hope that Esme and Carlisle will have a happily ever after! SO GLAD SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE GUY ON THE DATE! I think I would have cried if she was into him!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
EEP! I'm so mad at Carlisle! GEEZ: TAKE HER WITH YOU, IDIOT!

Okay, I'm sure he had good reasons! Hopefully he did!

Great chapter!