Reviews for Baby, Come and See About Me
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really liked this, Elena! I love thinking about Carlisle surrounded by babies. Definitely a DILF.

I really liked that this focused on Esme and her pregnancies.. Usually Esme is a grandmother in fics and either was only able to adopt or had a tough time with birth. I'm glad you didn't take that away!
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
They both had to go through some messed up, awful stuff, but in the end they ended up with three beautiful children and each other.

Charles is such a bastard. If I were Bella I would have told asked Gina if she thought Alice and Emmett looked alike then when she said she did I would have told her to tell Charles that she met his daughter and she looks like him, then I would have walked away without another word being exchanged.

They don't need those rude, nosy neighbors. They can start somewhere fresh.

Since this is just a one-shot I'm going to draw my own conclusions about their happy future and maybe even a little baby Bella when Esme and Carlisle move. :D
Yenny2206 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Good Job. I hope you continue this story :D
emilydearie chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
really good!
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I hope you continue this because there are not enough good Carlisle and Esme stories out there. I love it
nise7465 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hey Elektra!

I loved this, what a different twist compared to the norm. Are you going to continue it past this chapter? I see so many options.

BTW- the cookies were f*ckawesome! Thanks for the opportunity to share in raising funds for Stacie. (So yummy with cocoa.)

Hope you had a good Christmas. What happened to your stories?
CassieSu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
SO GLAD to see you back writing on here. I hope that you decide to repost all your past stories as well as they are ALL amazing.

Can't wait to get more updates on your future writings.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6