Reviews for Crimson
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Dark, short, and yet incredibly suspensful. I loved it. Your writing was blunt, but very emotionally connecting, making me feel like I was the psycho.
Writer-Y chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Um... Damn... I'm going to go cuddle my stuffed purple hippo now.
Eziette chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Everyone needs a little angst in their life. God knows there's fluffy fics out there if the angst gets to be too much. Too bad about Axel dying. I really like Axel...
Paintedtable chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow, really amazing. You're a terrific writer, simply inspiring.

I got goosebumps!
King 789 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
this was so sick. I like twiste stories but not usually rape or sexual stuff like that. But it was good. * (Pos star)
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
...I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. Like, seriously, this was scary but so fantastic, and you pulled it off in 2nd POV? :D I like that point of view from time to time (I know, weird). AkuKai needs more love! T.T;

All the way to the end, this was just so...wrong but I loved it. Does that make me a bad person? XDD I admit, with AkuKai you can make it twisted and it makes sense. And I kinda like that about this pairing since you can do so much with it. (Yep, I'm a bad person. -.-)

When you described the stabbing, it wasn't even detailed but it made me quesy because I could just hear it happening. Urk. -shivers- Man.

Oh Axel, WHY did you have to do that? But I loved what Kairi said back after the stabbing. And you wrote this at like 2 in the morning? O.O Talk about amazing talent you got there ;D

-le faye
RocktheChaos chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow, that was amazing! Very clever!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Okay, WOW. That was... simply... I want to say amazing, but considering the content I'm not sure that's the word for it. Your writing was amazing, how about that?

The 2nd person narrative really added to the story; made it interesting to be looking at it through Axel's eyes.

As I was reading the dialogue, I could actually hear the voices of the characters from the game. That's a mark of good character understanding, if you can make them so in character that a reader automatically is able to put the voices of the characters in place. (If there were voices in the original material the characters are from, of course.)

And honestly? Yes, I'm glad you don't own KH. Although, as long as you wouldn't write the script when sleep deprived and unable to sleep... who knows? ;)