Reviews for Five Times Castiel Walked in the Snow
This is really beautiful. I like how you portrayed Castiel's personality to be different from the other angels, how he reflects and observes the world and finds beauty in small details. They're aspects of him that a lot of people miss, perhaps because they are not too obvious compared to the soldier and guardian in him. Cas intrigues me because in some ways, he's more like an angel (in the more common understanding of the term) that his brethren, he looks at this world and sees the beauty of creations by God and finds compassion within himself for humanity.
Alise Querry chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is great! I love the way you included Anna, Uriel, and even poor Jimmy (I has a soft spot for him) instead of just focusing on Dean and Castiel!
And the way you wrote Castiel's perspective was so sweet! Over all top job!
MusicalFlute chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I loved this! Castiel is amazing, and I'm really sick of seeing a million Castiel/Dean stories. This was great because you just showed them as very good friends, which is what they are, nothing more. Nicely done!

The only little problem I have is when you mentioned at the end that Castiel is truly alone. Yes, he is cut off from heaven, but he has Sam and Dean. I wouldn't agree he's totally alone. Other than that, I absolutely loved it!
FamousImmortal chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
“I am not alone. I have our Father. And the snow.”

rikalynch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow. You managed to fit angst in with the slightest bit of cuteness and just pure awesomeness. This was truly one of the more amazing stories on FanFiction. Well done.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was a beautiful one-shot. I don't know if you intended there to be any under-currents of Cas/Anna in there, but either way, I thought their scene was very sweet.

Thanks for a great read.

- Coolest Badguy EVER