Reviews for The Amazing Teen Titans
Spider-Bat chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Awesome, but I think it was a bit too much killing for my liking. Anyway , I will be finishing the book. Keep up the good work. Sardinara Ha ha ha ha ha I said Sardinara.
holliswalley chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
I feel like if the Raimi series had done that scene the way you did it would have been a lot better.
holliswalley chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
A magic place I never knew
Nope chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
There are quite a few grammatical and spelling errors, so much so as to create some confusion as to the meaning of certain sentences. I am sorry, but it has prevented me from completing the reading of this chapter.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/2/2016
Woow the fanfic was awsome
but when will you upload chapter 37 I really want to see Raven and spider man dance at the homecoming highs cool dance. And hope we see Raven and spider man love each on there.
23434 chapter 37 . 6/21/2016
it wont work. can yu please update it here? please please please please?
0093123 chapter 36 . 6/21/2016
I want peter and raven go together!
Vsin chapter 36 . 4/8/2016
please don't put m.j in the Xover because she can be an overall bitch; just because she wants Peter to give up being a vigilante when she know's why he does it and that is to honour the people that have died close to him starting with his uncle ben.
VenomousFantum chapter 36 . 4/7/2016
Wow!
VenomousFantum chapter 35 . 3/30/2016
Okay I still read this because there is no Spiderman/Raven love story and it is a really good story. You can also totally start the romance now. I mean with Starfire saying what she said its like you are starting it and it would add even more to write. Which would be a good thing because it would be adding more.
Harem Master123 chapter 34 . 1/13/2016
I loved this chapter as well as this fic so far :D So just to be sure, Peter and Rachel are going to be paired together right? With Peter getting jealous of Frank and her ever now and then?
OmegaNerd152 chapter 7 . 1/12/2016
great story.
Dudem98 chapter 34 . 12/9/2015
Finally Parker is having some Feelings for Raven. And it looks like he is jealous of Frank and having Stammer Problem with Rachel. Maybe you shoul introduce Black Cat know Peter jealous of Frank and Raven jealous of Felicia it could hook Peter and Raven for good. Anyway its your story just a Suggestion. Update Soon.
P.S: It could be better if you send as a replay or acknowledge our Reviews. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 12/5/2015
Please finish
Eli Palmer chapter 33 . 11/20/2015
This is the second time I read this story up to the 33rd chapter. I have no idea how to word how awesome this story is. I know there are people pestering you about the Merc with the mouth...

Deadpool: I doubt that! Why waste time reading the other people's reviews! Those guys suck ass! (Except that one guy, DesmondMiles-TheMasterAssassin) By the way, when am I coming back, ya slowpoke?

Me: Really, Wade?! Get out of my review, or I'll never get your action figure! You can give your best 4th wall bashing all you like!

Deadpool: Well if you put it that way, you'd better get the action figure soon. Smell ya later! Oh, one other thing: make me sound like Ryan Reynolds, lazyass!

Me: (Sighs) Sorry about that, man! Anyways, about Mr. Castle, unbelievably awesome way to bring him into the story. Who says you can't thread a needle with a jellybean? You did it so flawlessly, too! I've got an idea about the time when he was part of the Weapon X program. You could say that he always took solo missions, because he wanted to keep a very low profile from the other members of the program.

Deadpool: Except me, of course!

Me: You again, Wade?! Seriously, I've already made you a promise! What more do you want?!

Deadpool: Just get off the computer and get my action figure now, ya dummy!

Me: Could you just wait until get paid from work?

Deadpool: Alright! I'm going!

Me: I should've seen that coming. Sorry about that. Anyways, that backstory of the Punisher is just a thought, it's your story, so it's your decision. I gotta bounce. Bless your face! If you sneeze while reading this review, Bless You! Deuces!