Reviews for The Amazing Teen Titans
Richard V chapter 1 . 5/22
Your dialogue needs some work man. It keeps putting me off because there are no actions or gestures... it's just sentence after sentence which makes the story kind of flat. The idea and everything looks and sounds really good and I like it but I really think you should improve the dialogue.
Nicochan11 chapter 31 . 5/17
I bet that Dr. Cooper in this chapter is actually Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. Keep up the good work!
Kamencolin chapter 30 . 5/4
Good work
good work i liked this story arc i hope we see the new one soon! i'm curious about what has been mentioned in the chapter does it mean that starfire will start to be attracted to spidey just like raven?
Wonderbee31 chapter 29 . 1/28
Well, good to see Spidey and the good guys win, even if it came with a terrible cost, but now that Poison has control of things, won't want to think of the world as he thinks of it all.
toprichie97 chapter 29 . 1/28
Ahh what a brilliant update on my birthday. Keep up the good work pal I'm really enjoying this story.
it's good to see an udate hope the next one comes out soon! after this arc i hope we see some romance between spidey and raven!
mrthischarmingman2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Have you ever heard of something called a comma?
darkponyD chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
Oh ho ho! So a bit of Ultron action before Age of Ultron hits theaters, huh? I like it!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2014
wow full of surprise and developements i loved it! i really like that you will update sooner and i would like it if there were more spidey/raven romantic moments!
TitanNinja2018 chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
l like it don't stop
Guest chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Now this is amazing! I am hooked on this sorry my friend. :-)
darkponyD chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
Carnage? Really?

Good story, I think I'll favorite it!
JC chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Great,story,I hope Raven and Spidey hook-up.
Spartan25 chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
Titans are in for the fight of their lives. And is this the Carnage from the Ultimate Universe? Keep it up man! Awesome story! :)