Reviews for The Mafia Wants You!
tatianakragh chapter 9 . 12/1
Plz Update
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 1 . 11/29
I had a guess that was Death Note. Reborn will surely die
Bookworm chapter 9 . 11/9
This story is hilarious! I love how snarky and nonchalant you made Tsuna! The story's plot is gripping and I cannot stop rereading it, it seems to get funnier each time. You haven't updated in a while but hopefully you can finally get to that chapter ten that you mentioned. Please update soon, I'm looking forward for further antics with Tsuna and crew.
Would a Death Note even work if you wrote 'Reborn' in it?
Ki Ka Ki Ka chapter 9 . 10/23
Oh wow... Just wow! I was surfing the different KHR fanfiction and I've always seen this one but never clicked on it, so today I decided to do so. I love it! Omg I wanna know what happens so much! I love how Tsuna has outside mafia contact than just the ones in cannon. And I love how reborn doesn't know how many he has yet! I also love how the cannon characters are still his gaurdians but he has so many other allies! I love this story, thank you for writing it! :)
love the way you portrayed Tsuna in this. hope you update it.
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 9/3
I am loving this story! Tis awesome!
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 8/13
this is great. update please.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 7/23
This is awesome!
Anna chapter 9 . 7/23
Oh my gosh, I just about die laughing every chapter! I love this story!
NatalieMcLarent chapter 9 . 5/21
when will u update?it's too good to be abandoned
Sewarea chapter 9 . 4/15
Don't let this story die a dusty death. It deserves so much more.
Please dont stop this is a work of art
Hetomi chapter 1 . 3/4
If reborn were to die of a heart attack than his sky would revive him. His position I believe as the sun is more important to the universe then the lifespan of a Shinigami. That is if the Deathnote could even kill him. It would be very Reborn like not to die by even Shinigami.
VariegatedMosaic chapter 9 . 2/17
I absolutely love this fic! Please find some time to continue the story. :)