Reviews for Smoke
SunnyWhiskers5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Okay I've read this story probably a dozen times and it still grips me! It's so amazing, for what it stands for, how you seem to show that the war was over but during the healing it wasn't all sunshine and butterflies! I absolutely love your writing, your stories! I pretty sure you are one of my favorite authors on this site! keep up the wonderful work! thank you for all the fantastic stories! Ciao!
MariaHime chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
wow another wonderful sad luna/george after-the-war fic...maybe you should put them all in one story...make it a collection. i love luna so much! she helps george like she helped harry...she's so wonderful
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
naw, i loved it, the emotions were so real :)
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
One of the glories of fanfic is that someone will have looked at the world from an ever-so-slightly different angle. George and Luna, I never would have put in the same frame. But now that you have done it, it seems obvious, and your Luna is _real_; she's dreamy and incisive at the same time.

It's lovely formally as well: neither longer nor shorter than it ought to be.
ed-nunez chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
i honest to goodness cried. this was so heart breaking. this world needs more luna/george they r so perfect im surprised j.k never thought of it instead she put him with someone who could only remind george of fred. i always saw it as a way of him trying to replace fred by getting with the person second closest to him.

oh well this was beaituiful great job.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
*sniffs*

I loved this. Loved it :(
TheCrazyKid0109 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
great story!
Caffeinewired chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw D:

I cried at this one too, I'm not gonna lie haha.

I laughed a little bit too because I was crying and eating an orange at the same time to I must have looked pathetic.

But this was just as amazing as the last one I read by you(:

I'm gonna go check out some more of your stories.

Your great.
eyesonbluefire chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw! You made me sad! But happy!Well done! I loved it! Once again keep writing more George/Luna Fics there amazing! :D
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very nicely done! I love the sneaky Luna :) TLC
kateofallpeople chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was really nice, I'm glad it finally got out of your head!
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ah, a very cute one-shot. Heh, I had a feeling she had done something to the pipe so that he wouldn't jump. Excellent job on this!
Runey9 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
oh! So sweet! I loved it! :)

Nice characterization of both Luna and George. And good job with their emotions too!

Again, I loved it!
carly chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is dramatic and seems a bit angsty but it is a good story