Reviews for Project Seduce Mr Whitlock The Outtakes
CentauRita chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
When the 'head'boards a rocking, don't 'cum'ma cause we're 'busy'. **Get the Signal?**Leave a message at the...tone!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Yeah...and I have a grin on my face...too ;}
CentauRita chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
To hold yourself back from what your body and soul are screaming out for...hurts!
Maureen Thomas chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
I'll write a review after the cold shower I'm going to go take now... WOW
Maureen Thomas chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
*gulp* wow *fans self* that was hot! I love all possessive dominating Jasper! All teeth and nails! Yummy F'ing yum!

I would live to hear an OT from Carlisle POV when they were in the den, when he offered Edward the alcohol and saw Edwards back, I think it would be neat to get a glimps of he and Esme's relationship, when Edward says they were rough at first... Think it might be fun.
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
How did I not see these before? This is like a little fix! Nice to see Jasper's POV. Onto the next one... :-)
chocolatelovergirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
i loved it

chocolatelovergirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2011

chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
tuesdaymidnight chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
You see that puddle under your kitchen table? That's my melted remains. Holy hell, woman! I don't even have words... you are simply amazing.
Aa01 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
really like this :) my suggestion: i really want to know what jasper was thinking that time Emmett was picking up edward and he was jealous,, any chances?

SheSoODaZZled chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Yes, most definitely worth the wait.

Although...maybe I shouldn't have read this on the bus.

I feel bad for the person too sit in this seat after me, they are going too have a wet spot when they get up.

Ahh well.
Captain Jezebel chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Damn girl you sure know how to make me sweat. This outtake was so yummy, just what us PSMW fans needed with all the angsty drama of the real story. Nothing against angsty drama... it's just fun to have some citrus to read too *winks*...and boy can you write the citrus.

When Jasper asks "Where, beautiful?" after Edward asks him to please touch him...and then Jasper runs his finger over Edward's tip and then licks the moisture off his fingers UNF! God that was so hot ...*bites lip*...soo mutha fucking hot.

"I want you naked,"-*whimpers* Jasper was smart to drop trou immediately after these words left Edward's sexy lips.

"Stop teasing, baby...or I will shove my cock where I really want it to be," he growled -*shamwow alert*

Jasper's fingers threaded through Edward's hair as he pushed his hips foward waiting for Edward to swallow around him...damn that image made me all squirmy, as you say my dear.

Oh..the bed..ung!..The little 'how would you fuck me?' game...oh god. This story is called Project Seduce Mr Whitlock but seriously...that mother fucka is smooth..he is seducing his Edward with those feral moves and raw words, and he is seducing all of us readers too.

This: I moved them up and down off the bed, fucking the sheath he made with his hand while his lips parted and he stared at my cock moving up and down. The head popped out and dropped back down and Jasper was fascinated by the sight.-fuck I'm fascinated by this sight ...the image is right there...damn woman you slay me

"Not yet, beautiful," he whispered. "When I fuck you, you will most certainly enjoy it like this."...ok I think I've melted...anyone got a towel?...shamwow perhaps?...rmhale keeps them in me out.

That lemon bb...was so original, in it's positioning, and the way you told it, I just fucking died, it was so steamy, hot, passionate, and Jasper still hasn't penetrated his boy, so imagine when that happens? ...I'll literally combust.

This right here: "I love you," I said to him, kissing his chest and snuggling down.

"You are my everything, beautiful really are," he told me, placing a kiss on my head and then falling asleep with me.-now that is the driving force of the entire story...just beautiful

Love this angsty pair so much, and I adore you my love.

xoxo, Jezzy
dtav chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
How many times can I tell you how wonderful you are? These boys are hotness personified at your hands. That was steaming hot, bb!
sugar rae chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Holy shit! I can't even imagine once they actually start having sex.