Reviews for New Kids on the Base revised
Peanut Gallery chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Still a great story, revising didn't hert the flow of the tale. Characters are true to their series, good premis of a secend chance for a childhood for Xander and Willow. Good stoping point but I Hope You Continue. If you need a reason other than a spell gone wrong you could use Janus intervening to save his faverate Godchild Xander from dieing and a secend chance to grow up.

Thanks for a Great Read,

Peanut Gallery
Peanut Gallery chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
More Please, though you give my inner Critic nothing but frustration for lack of griss for my mill of critism. Oh the Purple prose.

Great Work Thanks,

Peanut Gallery
Inoeth chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Wow, very interesting story. Has real potential if you continue it.
Gibelyou chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Depending on the point at which you diverted willow and Xander (I can't remember off the top of my head) it would be really cool to have an initiative flashback when Maybourne shows up... Either that or Willow will go all "Bad man go 'way" and teleport him out of the base... Either way I like that they are starting to get flashes of who they were. It is interesting to watch their six year old minds try to deal with the memories of their teenage lives.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Thank-you for updating! This is such a fun story to read. :)
Verina Du'Arden chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Just finished reading New Kids on the Base, hope to read more in the not too distant future.
jabbarulez chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
MagicGoa'uld? oh # $*&?%! were all screwed! can't wait for more!

4/5
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
update soon!
LeonaMasha chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
This story is really interesting! I really do hope that you update soon :)
SunnyLupin chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Great story, read the first draft and was waiting for the next chap, but then I found this rewritten work so I had to start over and see what changes were made. When are you going to update? It's such a touching story. I was really hoping that Buffy would get teleported to the SG1 base soon as a mini-Slayer. that would have been a sight to see; a little five year old girl that could flip a grown man. hehehe. but then I remembered that she wouldn't have her memories which would be scary for a kid.

Peace out.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Good Chapter. Update soon
Bobboky chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
very good
Obscure Stranger chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Thank god for Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Sam, Hammond, and Sam!
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Might be fun if a slayer squad gets sent to retrieve them; X/W don't know them, everybody thinks they're evil kidnapper types...
The Bargheist chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Interesting. This story definitely has a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing where you take it. I rather like watching Xander's interactions with everyone, cheeky little bit.

As far as I can tell, the SGC staff do appear to be more or less in character and your grammar and sentence structure don't leave me wanting to break out the red pen and go to town: I can't read the stories which are more or less written in IM/text short hand as I find myself too annoyed to look into whether the actual plot has merit. Anyway, I shall definitely be keeping my eyes out for the next installment.