Reviews for For Christmas, Santa gave me Absman
Tank chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hey, this is pretty good. Finish it, hun!
itchibit chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
HA HA was so funny.I was laughing all the ;t wait till you write a new one.
neon kun chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
it was good.
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
xD I love it! So funny too. And the exploding rice cooker is just a cherry on top. Very well written and I look forward to more. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
lols love it! and I can't believe she managed to explode her ricecooker lols! and the sasusaku moments are priceless! _ thanks for sharing! can't wait for the update :) _
Ototo-love chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Good story
koneko101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
hahahahaha omg i love it! update soon please!
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I hope that you update soon because I like it and I want to know what happens next and what the bet is. (
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
O my god, you made me lough out loud with this fic. Funny thing is, I'm at school on a public computer while reading AND REVIEWING this. People stared at me like I was crazy... Can't blame them.

But I must tell you how awesome this fic is. I think it has something to do with your sense of humor and your brilliant ways of putting it down in words. You're definitly in my favorite list from now on!

So I'm really dying to read the second part of this. I hope you won't wait to long to update.

oh and by the way: I LOVE FAIRLY ODD PARENTS XD
hey.rainbow.city chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
well i'm glad it's not a one-shot. although some parts are equivocal and there seems to be something missing in the structure or maybe your style, the story's actually quite entertaining. hope you update soon!
petrified078 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
SHIKAMARU IS A HOOT! Yeah yeah, you know how I hate Sasuke.

You I normally don't go for SasuSaku, but man, I'm sure glad you're the one who wrote this. It was a damn hoot! And knowing you, your one shots look like a novel.

Halimaw ka talaga magsulat, girl! I really missed your stories. And I really miss you! :D
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
AWWH. this is SO CUTE.

literally.

i loved your "twin towers" moment.