Reviews for The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
adaddario chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
LOVE THIS STORY! I really wish you would add to it! I need my Baby and Dean fix.
bjq chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
This is an awesome story! I like Baby and Dean together? Wheres Castiel? Can't wait to read more!
wizziewoo123 chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
really like this story and have just read it for the 3rd time lol! thought i reveiwed before? hope you update this and your other fics cuz its bin a while:(!
greentoothbrush chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
aww i love this fic infact i love most of your fics! damn it i cant believe you americans get the new season so much earlier than we do pain in the ass! baby and dean are so cute when are they gonna get it on and whats the story witht the proposal? i want to know what happned !
Mellieboo91 chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
hope you continue this story loved it im hooked
Vanexys chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Good I want more..

must say i like Babys attitude. but i was wonderin like few year pas and then they meet again with the brother. like Baby being more matture and sexy so Dean would have to eat his words.. may be a ex boyfriend to make him jealous..

But thats just me. Any way you made me have fun i like alot... till next chapter.
pickupthatamulet chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
OMG OMG FINALLY OMG :) I'm almost doing an happy dance right now LOL I'm glad Baby and Dean decided to start something together but i cant wait to see where all of this is going ! And i also cant wait to see what's going to happen between Kat and Sam with this marry me thing D: i was really surprise But gosh i love this story so much , it's so good ( God i look like a crazy fan gurl LOL) Keep doing ur awesome job !

PS : Im super too much excited for SPN to returns it's not even funny !
Silently Tearful chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
this is so amazing.I love add the next chapter soon.
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
love it cant wait till u iupdate xx
pickupthatamulet chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
WOW loved it ! But im kind of sad about what Dean told Baby :( but i still have hope for the 2 of them i cant wait to see what's going to happen, i just love this story SO much your doing an amazing job :)
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
i hope dean saves baby xx
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
i hope they get together soon xx
pickupthatamulet chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
OMG SUCH A TEASE LOL i wanted them to kiss so bad D: ! This story is really amazing and im so happy that u've update a lot :) i cant wait to read more about it, im really curious to see where is going to go :) Keep going!
pickupthatamulet chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
OMG LOVED IT :) Wow this story is so good, but u already know that cauz i tell you like the 2 other times LOL I cant wait to see who's going to be in Baby's body and how they gonna find out D: I was really surprised ! ur doing an awesome job :)