Reviews for Consume Me
:)Sweet Ending!
Brittney Thomas chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
:) Interesting!
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I felt kind of satisfied when Yami hurt Kyle though... I hate that kind of people, harming anyone who is not doing what they want them to... But on the other hand, Yami was a bit overreacting. He didn't have to try and drive him crazy!

great job on that one! :)
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Once again, you have impressed me greatly! This story is written so well. I love when Yami attacked that Kyle dude and then Tea told him to stop afterwards. Very romantic, and steamy, and beautiful!
SwammyPenguinDinosaur chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Gudd chappie damn sexy!:-)
lolatron chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
ok so fab i give it 100 out of 100 booya
Emily chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Loved it
Lynny-the-Fool chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I approve of this, especially as a Tea and Atem role player. WRITE MORE!
BlackRoseDragonCK chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is amazing. I love the darkness of Yami's anger and the passion between him and Tea. Awesome work :)!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I appreciate the character development that went onto this story. The characters are believable, and there isn't too much OOC. Good job!
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was awesome! I can tell you put alot of emotion into this! Would like to see this...updated *wink wink*.
Sissi chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
lol i was freakin out reading this. im sso use to the calm yami...sure i've read the early manga, and i've watched season zero...i guess im over emotional.

This was really good thouugh. A little more intensity COULD do it justice, but it's fine as it is.

So many people seem to think that yami/atem has a think for love bites...
StarDazer chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow, just wow.

At the beginning it was a little shaky, but towards the end, where I guess you were really getting into it, I could practically feel the passion irradiating from my computer screen.

I always know a really good written piece, when I forget that I’m reading written words, rather than watching it like a film in my head. I felt like I could actually just fall into your story.

It rocked.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really like this different side to Yami. It reminds me of Yami in the early mangas. He has a good soul, he just shows no mercy to ones who do harm. The dialogue for the most part sounded exactly like him. I love your description of the whole thing, I'm envious of it. I like how you show each side of his personality, not just tell about it. I also like how Anzu talks about him dominating her yet she enjoys it. For a little constructive criticism, it could have been more intense.