Reviews for Remembering
wilywilo chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I enjoyed the idea and my imagination is running wild with possible scenes for the consequences of the story. You really should make a sequel or sequels for this story. Pretty please with cherries on top?
tallPaulslady chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
tyvm...that was a good os
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
loved it
fanfic.lover.4.ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Did Jasper change bella? Also is there a sequel for this?
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I think you write far too well to write one-shots. B&J are my favorite paring and you do them SO well!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Nice.
horsesrules chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
if you wanted you could write more for this
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You started out well, with Jasper saving Bella as a little girl in Phoenix. But then when they met again at the Cullens' house, thing s all happened rather abruptly, I thought. They jumped each other's bones rather quickly.

Over all, I enjoyed your idea here.
kateythemoose chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
you should make it into a story
SimplyJanice chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Well I'm going to join the hord of gals here and say that was an awesome storyline you have going here. We are all very intrested in knowing what would happen next? I know it's not fair to goad you into writing when you don't want too, but you are very good a what is here. Please let us know if you are willing to continue or not :) Thanks for sharing this with us. I love some Jasper too!
TaraUzumaki chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hey I don't know how long this has been up for but I really like it and would like to say I think you are an excellent writer and this is an amazing story :)
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
nice :))))))))))))
Monica chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow! It's very good, so far! I hope I be able to write more.
jaspergreen13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
O My Gosh. lucky bitch doesn't deserve someone as sexy as Jasper. But that was soooooooooooo fucking HOT! AND SEXY!
viola1701e chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this should not be a oneshot! its a great start to a story, one i would lovet o read!