Reviews for Fight Night, Round 2
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Please continue to write these! Very fun, and just the thought of Yvonne and Summer...
NickyR chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
WOW liam2, with wep's adorable psycho and your fight nights it keeps me entertained for a while. thank you for part 2, i look forward to part 3, but feel bad for the woman who will end up in plastic at the end of it, haha ;)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I don't have words to describe how awesome this was. I was laughing quite a bit. I think other reviewers have already said the most entertaining parts.
Taliesinjoe chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Man i loved it until the pshycho maniac thing, it was a abit over the top, kinda felt disgusted at the end :/ I love the fights, like the first round was cool too, but killing like that? i'm sorry, it's not really funny amymore.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hahah! Great one liners for Casey, and a great way to start the work day overall. Hilarious. Thanks.
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
My god, Liam, I don't think I've EVER laughed so much reading a fic before this one. Absolutely, inexplicably HILARIOUS. I can't even name a favorite part, because I'd basically rewrite your entire chapter. But I have to say, what stood out the most was the circumcision, Casey's Diary, and Sarah's girl distractions.

This was a GREAT way to start of my night of Chucktivities. I'm kinda glad I was on a ski trip this weekend - got to save this story (along with AP, which is what I'm reading next) for Chuck premiere night! Hell yes, baby. :D

Onto more comedy!
annakkas chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really love crazy sarah !

She's so much fun and it's so cute the way she loves chuck!

Loved both Fight Night and of course your version of the adorable psycho series

Really Great

Keep making this fun fics
wonderjax chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Thanks for another hilarious story. It was great. D
mxpw chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hahahaha, I've already gushed over this thing tons, but the things you changed and added made it even more awesome. First, thanks for throwing in that last line from Sarah about Ana's ass. That's exactly what I was looking for, haha. Also loved the changes to the dildo scene, that was perfect and the shower stuff was great too. Hahaha. I loved Sarah's response to why they were in their underwear. This turned out to be incredibly funny.

This is still probably my favorite line of the fic: Sarah stared incredulously. “The bitch was hitting on my boyfriend and you’re worried about illegal weapons? Get some perspective, Casey.” So freaking funny. And of course, almost all of Casey's comments were perfect, especially the Dear Diary one.

I loved this and can't wait for Round 3! You are so good at writing these kind of stories.
ne71 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010

Also...

"Why are we in a hot shower in our underwear?"

"Um... because."

Also, everything else. Holy crap funny.

Nick
shamster600 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very entertaining as usual keep going . A storyline I think would be entertaining for you to do is that you usually focus on Sarah focus a story on Chuck and like make him a bit of a lothario with him with Sarah but also cheating with Sarah with other women.
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Heh, I love at the end how defeated and accepting Chuck is of his station in life. He is absolutely the property of Sarah, and there will be no questions.

"Dear Diary, my partner nearly killed a girl with a fake pecker. It was the best Christmas ever.” Possibly the greatest line ever in fanfic. Seriously. Always love to see Casey's inner Jayne come out, and that was pretty damn close.

I don't know what else to say. The whole Fight Night idea is tremendous, and I can't wait to see what is yet to come in this series. Thanks for sharing!