Reviews for And Then I Felt
tiCocoChanelle chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I love so much and I think it's a very good writing work.
SMackedCaskett chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
I can't even put into words how awesome this story is. I'm sorry, but I have to resort to swearing (which I normally don't do); this story is so fucking awesome, it's probably the best SMacked story I've ever read. If there was a button that said "All time favorite of the all time favorites", this story would deserve to be placed under that category.

It's so great how the tension slowly builds up and it gets better and better with every word.

This story is inordinately awesome.
nikkicarter chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
"I'll let you know at the end of the night." FTW, please! Awesome story!
Trekkie101 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

This isn't a long review, but I felt like you aught to know that this is an amazing combo of angst and fluff. The ending is adorable—that he is ready to just be hers forever, but they don't need to be rushing into it. Very believable...
Stardust585 chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I'm really honoured:)) It was all my pleasure!

As for this adorable update - it may be short but certainly not lame! I loved it:)

Mac's confession was really heart-warming and I think you've captured him spot-on! The "I'm not saying today or tomorrow..." line was fantastic!

What also caught my attention was your great attention to detail and perfect choice of words in your description of Stella through Mac's eyes in the beginning of this chap. It was a piece of fantastic writing and the line about "plush lips that have the power to make me speechless" is a real gem:)

So, really well done and I hope to read more SMacked from you:)!
PR Stella 926 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
aw i love mac too. oh how i wish it was me in his arms. lol. i think that's every womans dream. but anyway lovely story. i loved it all the way
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Very nice conclusion to a great story. NOt a fan of the centering as I personally feel it disttracts from the message you are trying to convey but that is just me.

Love the imagery you have created and how they express their thoughts and feelings and love for one another. Very well done for your first story.

AiP
Tess chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Your story looks really good, and I hope to read it just as soon as Season 6 starts where I live. However, I just thought i'd point out the futility of warning for spoilers in your summary *after* giving away information about the Stella/Adam storyline. Kind of defeats the point, if you see what I mean! Good luck with the story, I hope to be reading it soon!
AngelEstrada chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Again, I say: "I'll let you know at the end of the night." ;) Made. Of. Win. :D

Brilliance, brilliance, brilliance, you star writer, you. ;) Can't wait for more.

Your biggest fan,

-A.E. ;)
SMackedCaskett chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
That was... incredible. Absolutely stunning.

...I feel frustrated right now though.
MissAnderson92 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
AW :) X
PR Stella 926 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Very good chapter. What's going to happen next. Keep me posted
Stardust585 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
A great update! Oh, the rating was for a reason alright! You tackled the SMutty SMex really well - nicely written!

And OMG - the vision of Mac shirtless in 'my' kitchen...;)

I'm glad you liked my review but I only wrote it so because YOUR story is so great and there was lots to compliment you on, so all the credit goes to you and I'm the one to thank you for this amazing piece!

Also, thanks so much for the little surprise! I'm really flattered;) 'glowing with something similar to stardust', eh? Did I get it;D? A nice description, btw, not that I'm not biased;)

So, thanks for this great update, can't wait for the next chapter - my only regret is that it's the last one!
MARNIC chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
I loved the SMut! so well written and not offending in any way. and the story keeps getting better. And i told the truth about being one of the best!
Dee chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter, hot smut always makes my day!

There are two tiny mistakes/typos...everything else is pretty damn fabulous! I hope youll stick to this fandom and write more stories for it!