Reviews for Twenty Facts About Fuji Syuusuke
asebi chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Sweet, a little sad, and still very wonderful
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
3. Syuusuke needs Yuuta more than his brother needs him. -AWW!

4. Syuusuke is stronger than he looks, but altogether much too fragile. Still, he tries not to complain. After all, Tezuka will probably be there for him. -?Tezuka will always be there for him.

9. Syuusuke buys useless things, not because he is lonely, but because he likes annoying Tezuka. And he does like receiving mail.

10. All of Syuusuke’s taste buds are functional. Wasabi simply provides a means to an end – in some cases this is to ensure his food protection against marauding teammates, and in others it is to elicit pained expressions from those he enjoys observing. -XD

11. Syuusuke is a creature of fancy. He flits about from one interest to another. Tezuka says this is because he has some kind of ADD, but Syuusuke says it’s the misfortune of one who is good at everything he does. - I am SO gonna use that excuse. My classmate says I have ADHD and here I am trying to convince him that I'm not. Next time we have that argument, I am SO gonna use that.

12. Syuusuke is secretly afraid that if Yuuta surpasses him, he won’t look back. - Aww... He really loves his brother, eh?

13. Syuusuke walks barefoot down the street when it rains. He’s always done it. Sometimes he gets sick, but when Tezuka scolds him he tells him that one day he will walk away on an adventure. But he always comes back. - I've already walked in the rain. It was fun. Not barefoot, though.

17. Syuusuke has nightmares that he will be forgotten. - There's a name for a phobia like that. It's athazagoraphobia.

18. Syuusuke can see perfectly well, he’s just not telling how. -He's just pwnsome that way. :)

19. Everything important is told to his cacti. They listen almost as well as Tezuka, who is seated across the hall pretending to read a textbook. - PRETENDING to read a textbook. XD
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice piece!

I like the way you mix funny sentences with sad ones.

The 16th and 20th fact they are so sad, dont' you think?

I prefer the funny ones, like the 6th and 19th sentence!

Best regards,

Sileny chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Tezuka is an eavedropper. Bad Tezuka.

Liked how Yuuta always tells Fuji that he can't be jealous of a land mass, among other good facts in here. :)