Reviews for The Story Of Sarelle
eairyfairy chapter 1 . 11/2
I read this fanfic back in 2011 while you were writing it and I loved the story and it broke my heart so much and now, six years later, I've just been craving the story so I'm back for a second go! This is going to be a rollercoaster! Buckle up Sarelle, we're in for a bumpy ride!
fffan725 chapter 4 . 8/7
i dont think cooties existed.
fffan725 chapter 1 . 8/7
interesting.
KuchikiAra chapter 53 . 3/23
I'm with Rosalie in this one. I still haven't forgiven Edward for replacing Sarelle with Bella Swan...
KuchikiAra chapter 46 . 3/23
God, how my heart is aching right now. Twilight is my guilty pleassure, Edward being one of my favorite men in the saga, but it was Sarelle who got my heart from chapter 1. I'm sorry I haven't left a review after every chapter, but I couldn't stop readind even for a minute.
This piece made me cry (there have been lots of sad and touching moments in your story, but this one most of all). I just hope Sarelle gets to have her happy ending.
She truly deserves to be happy.
til the end of the line chapter 39 . 2/7
This is honestly one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
SlytherclawDevin chapter 58 . 1/24
Oh thank god...a sequel.
SlytherclawDevin chapter 51 . 1/24
What no! I liked the idea of her with the volturi for some chapters...
SlytherclawDevin chapter 35 . 1/24
How dare you! How dare you make me love this ship...I hate you lol
Reclun chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I really liked it until you made the Bella/Edward happen. I just don't find it realistic that he'd give up on Sarelle so easily, even if he did promise. I kinda stopped reading after that... Which is a shame because I loved the concept and the OC and her story.
Boredumisacrime chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
completely skipped over and lost interest at renee's part in the story cuz I just don't like her as a character
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
this is so good u should be a author
2000kate chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
You have quite the way with words. I'm in love with this story, you are a great author.
ssooo chapter 35 . 9/12/2015
NNNNNNNOPE. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS REALITY. okay, i may have hoped far too much E/B would never happen in this fic but i knew i was reaching. :( it still doesn't sooth the hurt and sadness i'm experiencing for sarelle and the fact she had to face that. :''((( oh, i'm in tears! fate is such a bitch to them. :((
ssooo chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
all right. i like the fact she's coincidentally staying with bella and her mother, but i absolutely hate when i read her mother snooped through sarelle's things. i get she was curious, but she should have known better. i'm probably just being too sensitive about the topic bcos i myself hate when people look through my things without my permission, and think it's all right. anyway, i'm liking your story so far. :) xx