Reviews for The Story Of Sarelle
jul-l-amazone chapter 58 . 4/14
I found your story in a C2 about Edward/OC pairing. It has been in my tbrl for a very long time.
I don't know why I waited. Your story is very good. I'm always worried when it's long, but I never lost interest.
I love the way she growed and how strong she was every step of the way.
I would have liked more details about the drastic changes she went through in New York, but other than that I really really enjoyed reading this.
I love that you resisted the sirens songs of the HEA. I love that you showed us how hard it is to be self-sacrificing and how she struggled to accept the consequences of her decisions.
Thanks a lot for sharing this very nice story with us.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Honestly, I'm losing interest with this OC and this story, it feels very roundabout way of telling a story, like a really long prologue.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
You should put a warning in the chapter about attempted rape, its a trigger for some people, and makes others incredibly uncomfortable.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 59 . 8/9/2013
Amazing story. Thank you so much for creating it and allowing me the pleasure to read it.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 44 . 8/9/2013
I didn't think it was possible but my heart just broke further after reading this chapter. It was so painful to read, so sad.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
Gosh, this story really knows how to pull at my heart. I am both excited and torn, happy and sad after reading this particular chapter. I saw it coming, but i'm still unsure how I feel about Sarelle and Edward. I can't imagine living this girl's life, filled with so much expectation and disappointment. I am in love with this story.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
My gosh, this story is so heartbreaking! I love it though. Can't stop reading... Must finish story... 24 more chapters to go... Haven't slept at all...
ofstarsandearth chapter 59 . 7/25/2013
amazing! i read all night i couldn't stop
ofstarsandearth chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Gawd this sounds amazing already *squeee*
katarina chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is so beautiful. I love how sweet edward is
TeamJasperForeve chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
this story, is just, oh my gosh. I've read it all yet I still read it over and over it again. It's just amazing.
Chieko-san chapter 58 . 4/2/2013
I'm speechless. Such a beautiful story. I admit I still had hoped that Sarelle would some how end up with Edward again but I still think you finished it superbly.
silverwolfloststar chapter 38 . 3/20/2013
I just can't stop reading this story! Sarelle is an amazing character, and I love how you have played with the original plot.
By the way, you absolutely ABSOLUTELY write it so she will end up with Edward and not Bella! I beg you pleaseeee!
underscore65 chapter 44 . 2/12/2013
i am in love with this story, but it is quite confusing, do you have a timeline made up that clearly and simply shows when sarelle was in different places, the order she was in them and for how long she was there
addykae12 chapter 57 . 1/28/2013
This story is amazing! I see your future bright as ever!