Reviews for The Story Of Sarelle
SukiLei chapter 58 . 6/6/2014
That. Was absolutely THE BEST story I have read on fanfiction. EVER. It completely pulls you in and you end up spending hours and hours (when you can't read it) trying to figure out whats going to happen next, how it could possibly end. Thank you SO much.
Atlafan1286 chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
loved this chapter!
jul-l-amazone chapter 58 . 4/14/2014
I found your story in a C2 about Edward/OC pairing. It has been in my tbrl for a very long time.
I don't know why I waited. Your story is very good. I'm always worried when it's long, but I never lost interest.
I love the way she growed and how strong she was every step of the way.
I would have liked more details about the drastic changes she went through in New York, but other than that I really really enjoyed reading this.
I love that you resisted the sirens songs of the HEA. I love that you showed us how hard it is to be self-sacrificing and how she struggled to accept the consequences of her decisions.
Thanks a lot for sharing this very nice story with us.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
Honestly, I'm losing interest with this OC and this story, it feels very roundabout way of telling a story, like a really long prologue.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
You should put a warning in the chapter about attempted rape, its a trigger for some people, and makes others incredibly uncomfortable.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 59 . 8/9/2013
Amazing story. Thank you so much for creating it and allowing me the pleasure to read it.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 44 . 8/9/2013
I didn't think it was possible but my heart just broke further after reading this chapter. It was so painful to read, so sad.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
Gosh, this story really knows how to pull at my heart. I am both excited and torn, happy and sad after reading this particular chapter. I saw it coming, but i'm still unsure how I feel about Sarelle and Edward. I can't imagine living this girl's life, filled with so much expectation and disappointment. I am in love with this story.
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
My gosh, this story is so heartbreaking! I love it though. Can't stop reading... Must finish story... 24 more chapters to go... Haven't slept at all...
ofstarsandearth chapter 59 . 7/25/2013
amazing! i read all night i couldn't stop
ofstarsandearth chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Gawd this sounds amazing already *squeee*
katarina chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is so beautiful. I love how sweet edward is
TeamJasperForeve chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
this story, is just, oh my gosh. I've read it all yet I still read it over and over it again. It's just amazing.
Chieko-san chapter 58 . 4/2/2013
I'm speechless. Such a beautiful story. I admit I still had hoped that Sarelle would some how end up with Edward again but I still think you finished it superbly.
silverwolfloststar chapter 38 . 3/20/2013
I just can't stop reading this story! Sarelle is an amazing character, and I love how you have played with the original plot.
By the way, you absolutely ABSOLUTELY write it so she will end up with Edward and not Bella! I beg you pleaseeee!