Reviews for Secret Friends
Awwwwwwwwww . so cutttteee
yamagokuchoikwon chapter 1 . 4/26
So great! I love ít!
Nico Zi chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
WOW! I'm finishing this finally and god, this was one of the MOST fics I've ever LOVED! I really enjoyed reading every single chapter of it.. the idea was really ADORABLE and my eagerness for how they would know that their secret friend were actually each other was increasing with every chapter and event x33! and you didn't disappoint me! I really loved the way you made it that Takeshi covered Hayato's eyes to let the other talk honestly before he knew who the other was.. really sweeeeeeeeeet! and the add of D18 was nice too! I really ADORE this fic! .. and the epilogue XD! I wonder how they had the twins! did Goku got pregnant or something XDDD? Anyway, you are really a great author :D! hope you write more about this wonderful pairing *hearts*
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
I can't believe I managed to finish this thing. It's cute, no doubt, but your writing style has a long way to go. Focus on your direct speech and descriptions more (as well as avoiding cliches) if you seriously want to be a writer. Thanks for writing for this pairing and I hope you continue to do so, with improvements in the future
Rawranfe chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
O_o I READ YOUR WHOLE FANFIC IN 3 HOURS AND IT IS AWESOME O.O Btw how did they get the kids? m-preg?
Rawranfe chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Omg i love your fanfic i've read the first 3 chapters at light speed o.o
Pineapple Fairy Queen chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
TELL MEH HOW! D:
...
I loved this ._.
WHY DID IT END!?
WHY DO I PRESS ENDTE EVERY SCENTENCE!?
Nobody knows..
Not even you.
Net even me.
Why am I doing this?
Dunno either.
Does it matter?
It'll make my review seem longer :D
So...
TELL ME HOW THEY DID IT!
And you may take 'did it' in a different way
Kufufufufu
I just scared myself...
Anywaaaay..
Bye!
Reborn as Scientific Project chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
Love it. Grazie.

-Reasct
swanfrost chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Er...their kids were adopted right...? Please tell me they were adopted.

And, lovely story! Some parts had me grinning like an idiot and some just made me go "8059!" :)
wolfeclipse25 chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Hahahahaha! As soon as you said "Romeo and Juliet" I knew Gokudera and Yamamoto would be Romeo and Juliet!
Crazy me chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
Awwww! That was just the sweetest thing I've ever read !
Comicers7th chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
How do Yamamoto and Gokudera have a children?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
.GOD!

I never thought that I WILL or ALREADY FOUND a GREAT fic like THIS ONE! SO COOL! AWESOME, INCREADIBLE, ADORBLE, GREAT, CUTE, SWEET, AMAZING, THE BEST!

I LOVE IT! Uke uke became bestfriend too is Awesome! MY OTP!

I Love It!

The scene of RomeoxJuliet is The Most Epic ever! But when Kyoya being nice, is the Epic Great ever! And Tsuna not that dense! XDD

Though actually I want Hayato to call Kyoko with "Kyoko" in front of Tsuna before Tsuna confess to Kyoko so maybe Takeshi can a bit jealous?! If Tsuna, I confiden he will not jealous.
Let me fave this, please! x3
helinamica6577 chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
The first part got me into a creepy love for Gokudera Hibari friendship. This is the greatest 8059 EVER!
How did they get the kids?
helinamica6577 chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
This is so far my chap though. It's not idiotic since I seem to have a thing for chatroom fanfics. Tell me if you know anymore like this