Reviews for Strength
Inu Tashiro p chapter 46 . 9/14
Every time I read this I just cried my eyes out! It hurts so bad!
Doris chapter 47 . 9/1
Loved this story like crazy...thank you so much. Sad that Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru had to die though...still great story.
orjiaugustina chapter 9 . 7/7
I love yuusha
katiec345 chapter 47 . 6/22
Great fanfic
Kawaii! So cute! So so cute!
*squeel!*
TSUki No Ciela27 chapter 47 . 5/21
I'm crying too much here! Darn...such a good story, thank you!...still crying
anime lovers chapter 47 . 4/26
this fic wasnt as good as i expect it to be..
at the beginning it was good and interesting, but from the middle to the end, it's just boring and getting weird.
the characters were so OOC.
u said 'SERIOUS ANGST ALERT' in the 1st chapter, but i couldnt even felt the angsty..
i read this because there're many reviews. but i knew it, reviews didnt guarantee that the story was good.
i didnt say this because i hate u or something (i didnt even know u), but critism could help u to make a better fic.
and i think u need a beta, there're many typos here & there.
Back-total yaoi addict chapter 31 . 4/6
I was cryyyyyy T_T
Remmy chapter 47 . 4/5
Wonderful beginning and a great ending love this story it was awesome!
PotterB2utyElf chapter 47 . 4/4
Eeeeeeh... Why is the end so tragic.. Btw, I LOVE this story. Definitely one of the the best Inuyasha ff I've ever read.
Back-total yaoi addict chapter 7 . 4/4
love this chap so much
PotterB2utyElf chapter 3 . 4/4
So sorry for inuyasha. Hope it will get better for him. (moving on)
SunMoonKitsune chapter 47 . 3/14
i can't handle! you were to good in writing this story it was beyond exemplary i had been looking for it for years because i hadn't the chance to finish it but now i'm so happy i did it was simply magnificent i truly loved it!.
Thitheniel Utiradiel chapter 47 . 1/23
THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!
It is officially my favorite story in this fandom and right now, after having finished your story in just two days, with a lot of crying and laughing I can say to you, thanks for such an amazing story, for giving my little pup such an incredible mate with Sesshy, I just wish for such a love myself. I love your characters, your plot, how you develop both the story and the characters. You made me cry, and laugh just when I needed it the most, and for that your story will always have a special place in my heart.
There were time that I really wanted to hate you, for putting my little Inu through so much pain, and I just wanted to slap the hell out of him and tell him that he did matter, that he deserved happiness, but in the end Sesshy got the point across, and in doing so learn what was truly important, so thank you again for such an amazing story, totally LOVED it.
Btw, right now with my drying tears because of your stupidly amazing last chapter, with those two embracing death so willingly and Inuyasha’s last words to his pups filled with love in his incredibly unique way, I really want to hate you. Because of you, I would have to take a break from this fandom, since right now no other fic will be enough, but I just can’t hate you… so one last time, THANKS!
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 46 . 1/18
LOVE IT...!
I can ignore the misspellings that occurred in the face of the good story... (And God knows how many misspellings I committed too, so there...!)
But, still,