Reviews for Strength
Wasn't Kaede a little... ooc? But it was great!
Great story. But just saw a sort of loophole. Isn't Kirara part of the pack? Then why wasn't she shown when the decision of Inuyasha going to submit was made? Still, his is a great story. This is like my fourth time rereading it.'
AngelesPG chapter 47 . 4/15
La mejor historia que he leido en mucho tiempo y he leido varias a veces demasiadas pero esta fue algo que no voy a olvidar gracias y por favor sigue escribiendo porque me encanta que siempre a pesar de las dificultades tenga un final feliz tus historias gracias
jadedheart25 chapter 47 . 3/15
Wow this was a great epic story from beginning to end tho I will admit the whole future space last chapter was a bit much but all in all this was a amazing story...
Nightwing'snight chapter 35 . 1/17
How many kids will you saddle them with?
Yamamoto Akane chapter 47 . 11/19/2016
Damn... That was sad and that hurt... I know where there is a life, there has to be a death too.. But parting with your favourite person hurt the most. That's what I feel when I read the last couple of paragraph. It's been a beautiful journey with your story. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Can't stop loving SessInu story~
BishopSessyKandaMikk chapter 47 . 10/11/2016
Oh my goodness! Love it! Incredibly sad ending and all! :)
Inu Tashiro p chapter 46 . 9/14/2016
Every time I read this I just cried my eyes out! It hurts so bad!
Doris chapter 47 . 9/1/2016
Loved this story like crazy...thank you so much. Sad that Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru had to die though...still great story.
orjiaugustina chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
I love yuusha
katiec345 chapter 47 . 6/22/2016
Great fanfic
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Kawaii! So cute! So so cute!
*squeel!*
TSUki No Ciela27 chapter 47 . 5/21/2016
I'm crying too much here! Darn...such a good story, thank you!...still crying
anime lovers chapter 47 . 4/26/2016
this fic wasnt as good as i expect it to be..
at the beginning it was good and interesting, but from the middle to the end, it's just boring and getting weird.
the characters were so OOC.
u said 'SERIOUS ANGST ALERT' in the 1st chapter, but i couldnt even felt the angsty..
i read this because there're many reviews. but i knew it, reviews didnt guarantee that the story was good.
i didnt say this because i hate u or something (i didnt even know u), but critism could help u to make a better fic.
and i think u need a beta, there're many typos here & there.
Back-total yaoi addict chapter 31 . 4/6/2016