Reviews for On the Backlot With the Girls, Parts One and Two
TruSmurf chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hysterical. I adore the Treasure Planet refrence. could I possibly convince you to writ a third part. I'm curious about their reactions to Tangled. good job, verry funny.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Yeah. Snow White’s soprano voice. I almost keeled over when they broke out the cancer sticks. Very, very, very cute. Reminds me of the stories my daughter tells me about her friends. Your best? I’m close to saying that.
BwayBndMthWz07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
OMG this is fantastic! It's hilarious! I agree that Belle should be angry with Ariel because it was because of her flop that Beauty and the Beast closed. As an obsessive BATB lover, I'm still bitter about that. But the Avatar/Pocahontas joke was the best!
ACompanyofSwans chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This is genius! There's so many funny bits, but my favourites are Snow White acting like an idiot and, "But that's Avatar!" "Same Thing." Also, poor Eilonwy. Just has to be said.
Gray-eyed Girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Cinderella- Didn’t you hear? Her movie’s number two on the all-time grossing movie list.

Jasmine- That’s not fair! That movie's Avatar.

Aurora- Same thing. (Pocahontas sits on the bench) Welcome back, Poca.

Haha my favorite part!
deejaymcknight chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This had me laughing my ass off the entire time reading it!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
LOL they're catty as the Cheshire cat!
leotabelle13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
this is funny but two things

1 Belle should have been mad at ARIEL because it was for her flop of a show that Beauty and the Beast closed! (fangirl rages) (calms down)

ok and

2 Belle did have a tv show, it was called Sing me a Story and it was live action and it featured alot of the classic Disney cartoons.

other than that good job. :D