Reviews for Just my so called life
EllieLovesToRead chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Haha! I just love this story! :) I like all the aspects of it. I love the tone from Lily's point of view, especially the sarcastic nature you have given her, some of her thought really made me chuckle. I also love 'The Black Death' part, that made me laugh, that was very clever. Even though your story is rather light-hearted it is also quite touching.

However, there are a couple of things I'd like to bring to your attention. They are only minor, so don't worry. :P I believe the title of this fanfiction should be capitalised so it reads: 'Just My So Called Life', and what on earth are you using as an apostrophe?(According to the internet it's a diacritical mark...) "Its past curfew and Im still wandering through the quiet and dark castle." should be "It's past curfew and I'm still wandering through the quiet and dark castle." Sorry, that caught my attention immediately when I read your story.

Sorry if I have offended you in anyway for my constructive criticism, I tend to go overboard. :P

Thank you for writing and sharing your story with us,

Ellie Jane Farrell
cytpotter chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
:) I enjoyed this fic! It had a bit of a different twist! :) Good job! ;)
VickyC1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This was really good. Really well written.

x
happy4sookie chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Please continue it! It's a fun situation and the characters' voices are very well defined. I love it.
Heraclas chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I think you should write more! I enjoyed Lily's character especially. I really like her attitude. The only grammar mistake you made a few times that bugged me was your usage of "who's" when it should have been "whose." Totally personal though, and def not a big deal. You are a very good writer with a strong voice and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Namelss chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
oh yes!you should do the rescue part

.this is really cute btw